11-17-2019

So where do I start..
Since I stopped journalling a lot has happened. I stopped question an avian type, although I'm not opposed to the ides that I might have one, i think it's just a common cameo for me.

What I did discover is that I'm kin with Falmer warmongers, from Elder scrolls 5: Skyrim. I started questioning them in the summer, but I used to rlly dislike Falmer, so I tried looking into goblins, gremlins, elves, all sorts of similar creatures.
Eventually, i came full circle and had to admit it. I'd already started recovering "memories" and I remember a life lived as a snow elf, and as a falmer. I even remember the war, taking refuge with the dwarves, and the day they turned around and enslaved us. They're actually pretty traumatic memories.

Anywho, my falmer shifts are pretty cool! I feel the need to hunch over really low, and I feel weird not having really heavy armor on. I also feel very weird that I can see, and often prefer to make my room as dark as possible. (Tw: weight+bones)
I also feel very skinny when I shift, like my ribs and other bones should be very visible, i find it helps to feel my wrist, fingers, hips, ribs and collarbones if I'm too uncomfortable.

I've also joined a local pack centered around Toronto, Ontario! My friend joined with me and we've made good friends with the other members.

Leaving to get starbucks tho.. ttyl!
Peace