Part (3)

(3rd POV)

It's been a week since the whole incident at the bloody moons packs house.

For a whole week Taehyung and jungkook heard nothing of each other even though their families were meeting each other for everyday of the week.

Jimin has been trying to make jungkook break the wedding for the whole week yet the younger just wouldn't change his mind.

All jungkook could think about was Black. He hadn't tried to communicate with Jungkook after the incident and jungkook was worried he would pop out again.

"Boys come on we're leaving". Mark called for them making his way outside.

"You still not changing your mind?" Jimin asked his brother knowing that the answer hasn't and wouldn't change.

Jungkook only gave his brother a look that said it all. He was still determined to marry Taehyung for the sake of his family and pack. And nothing was going to change his mind.

Not even Taehyungs anger and rage.

(TIME SKIP)

'Still looks just as amazing' Jungkook thought making his way inside following behind his family.

As soon as they got inside Jungkook saw Jin scolding someone while the maids watched.

The guy he was scolding was huge to be exact....but well Jin was a brave one and the other guy seemed nice.

"KOOKIE". Jin exclaimed running to hug the younger. He had really bounded with the younger on that day and he might have missed him a bit.

"Hi hyung". Jungkook hugged back chuckling at the acts of the older. Jin ruffled Jungkooks hair and smiled.

He then noticed the people standing behind Jungkook...they were standing there awkwardly not knowing what was happening.

"Oh I'm sorry...I'm Jin the top chief of the house". Jin introduced himself to the Alpha and Luna and then to Jimin.

"It was nice meeting you all...but I have work to do so...see you all around". Was the last thing Jin said before disappearing with the maids.

"Well he seems nice". Jackson stated. He was glad his son was already able to make friends in this castle. He knew it would be hard for him to adjust in just a few days but he knew his son was strong enough to do that.

"Welcome". Eric greeted signaling for them to come to the living room.

Their parents have been talking for half an hour and Jimin and Jungkook were getting bored. And there was still no sign of Taehyung.

"You can go you know". Jackson said noticing how bored his sons looked.

Jungkook shot up as soon as his father said that. He grabbed Jimins hand and they excused themselves.

"He sure is lively". Lisa chuckled. She knew Jungkook would bring a little life back to their pack house.

"So are we still all agreeing for it to be tomorrow?". Eric asked the others. They all nodded in response. Mark hesitated a bit...but it's now or never.

(MEANWHILE)

"Jungkook slow down". Jimin chuckled. He didn't know why his brother was so excited but there sure was no calming him down.

"Wait....I'm sure it was this way". Jungkook was sure this was the way...maybe he had missed a turn.

"Kookie look out". Jimin exclaimed. He tried to stop his brother but it was already too late.

Jungkook raised his head only to bump into a hard chest and fall on the ground.

He flinched at the pain that shot up his back. 'This floor sure is hard' Jungkook thought taking his brothers hand who helped him up.

"I'm really sorry I didn't se..." Jungkook started but stopped when he saw who it was he had bumped into.

"You again?" Taehyung growled under his breath. He was going to glare at the younger yet he felt someone staring at him intensely.

He turned around only to be met by a fist that got him on the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL". Taehyung yelled putting his palm on the cheek that Jimin had just slapped.

"That's for my brother....come on Jungkook let's go". Jimin grabbed his brother hand wanting to leave but someone grabbed his wrist.

"Wait". The person that was standing next to Taehyung said. He pulled away his hand not knowing what to do next.

"Who are you?" Both Jimin and Yoongi asked in unison. They both stared at each other then chuckled.

"I'm..." They both started at the same time but stopped to let the other continue.

"I'm Jimin...eldest son of the alpha of the blue moon pack". Jimin continued to introduce himself stretching out his hand to shake Yoongis.

"I'm Yoongi...second son of the alpha of the bloody moon pack". Yoongi took Jimins hands and as soon as their hands touched they both felt electricity run through their bodies.

"Is someone gonna help me stand up or...?" Taehyung had ruined the moment making everyone turn their eyes on him.

Jimin glared at him and then stock out his tongue and ran away with his brother.

"What was that all about?" Jungkook asked after finally stopping his laughter. He couldn't believe Jimin was this childish. But then again...it ran in the family.

"I...don't know". Jimin blushed...he didn't know what that was all about but there was something about Yoongi that just...felt right.

"ITS HERE". Jungkook exclaimed pulling his brother running towards the glass door.

"Kookie wa...wow". Jimin was shocked to say the least. The place was mesmerizing.

"How did you find this place?". Jimin asked walking around his face expression saying it all.

"Jin hyung". Jungkook answered making his was to the moon flowers...'They look just as amazing as last time' He thought picking one up.

Jungkook and Jimin sat in the flower garden for an hour not noticing the time.

"Tomorrow". Black suddenly said which made Jungkook jump in surprise. He didn't understand what his wolf meant but his wolf wasn't answering him.

Jimin gave his brother a questioning look but Jungkook just smiled at him telling him it was nothing.

Jungkook and Jimin made their way back inside to the living room.

"Just in time". Eric said noticing his two sons following behind. Taehyung and Yoongi got inside of the living room.

They all sat on the couch. Jungkook was ignoring Taehyungs stares while Jimin and Yoongi couldn't take their eyes off of each other.

"So since you're all finally here...Tomorrow is going to be the wedding day". Eric simply said.

"Tomorrow". Jungkook whispered to himself finally realizing what black had meant.

"TOMORROW". Taehyung yelled slamming his fists onto the table infront of him.

Jungkook flinched at the olders actions. Taehyung was sitting facing him and that just made the situation worse.

Eric glared at Taehyung flashing his red eyes hoping nobody noticed. Taehyung apologized and sat back down.

The elders kept on discussing the marriage while Taehyung kept on glaring in Jungkooks way.

Jimin gave his brother a look of pity while the younger just smiled at him.

After seeing Taehyungs reaction he knew he was going to regret his decision...but he wasn't going to change it.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
______________________________