Part (6)

(Jungkooks POV)

I snuggled more into the warmness I felt next to me. I heard a grown and suddenly my eyes shot open.

As soon as I saw who was next to me I fell off of the bed with a loud thud.

"Ouch..." I groaned rubbing the back of my head which hit the cold wooden floor.

(3rd POV)

"You know for a sick person you sure are energetic". Taehyung yawned sitting up on the bed rubbing his eyes.

Jungkook froze in his place remembering what had happened before...he remembered Tae screaming at him, him sleeping in the garden and the last thing he remembers is Jin calling for him.

Taehyung stretched out his hand to help the younger stand up but Jungkook flinched away as soon as Tae got closer.

Taehyung pulled his hand away feeling a bit guilty...had he really been that horrible to the younger that he won't even take his hand.

"I'm really sorr...." Taehyung started but Jungkook interrupted putting his hand up in the olders face.

"It's fine....just forget it". Jungkook stood up from the floor...he averted his gaze to the floor not wanting to be near the older right now.

He made his way to the door and was about to open it but Taehyung grabbed him by the wrist stopping him.

"You're sick you shouldn't sleep on the couch". Taehyung felt a bit of disappointment because the younger wouldn't look at him but he ignored the feeling.

"It's fine". Jungkook didn't know why Taehyung was being nice and he was getting suspicious.

"Just sleep here...I'll go outside". Taehyung got up from the bed grabbing a pillow and blanket.

Jungkook didn't know what had happened to the older but he couldn't just let him sleep on the couch...he knew how uncomfortable it was.

Now it was Jungkooks turn to grab Taehyungs wrist to stop him from leaving.

He didn't know why he did it...he did it on impulse maybe?

He just stood there in silence not knowing what to say...he couldn't even look at the older let alone talk to him.

"You stay here..." Jungkook finally managed to say letting go of the olders wrist.

"If I'm staying then you are too". Jungkooks head shot up and he stared at Taehyung in shock.

'What is going on with him?' Jungkook thought wanting to know why the older was being this nice.

Jungkook was about to protest when suddenly Taehyung pulled him to the bed and laid him down.

Jungkook was planning on sneaking out when the older slept but him being tired and all he fell asleep before Tae.

(TIME SKIP)

Jungkook woke up a bit later than usual and noticed that Taehyung wasn't next to him anymore.

He got up and made his way out of the bedroom only to be met by a smiling Jin standing in the kitchen cooking breakfast.

"Morning Kookie". Jin hugged the younger telling him how worried he was and how glad he is that Jungkook was fine.

They sat in the kitchen for a bit until Jin finished breakfast and they both headed to the dinning table.

"I'm sorry I didn't stay with you yesterday...I wanted to but Taehyung said he'd take care of you". Jin smiled at the fact that Taehyung listened to his lectures.

Jungkook was shocked that the older would even offer to take care of him...Taehyung was acting weirdly and it made Jungkook worry.

"I might have scolded him...and threatened him". Jin smiled scratching the back of his neck.

Jungkook thanked Jin for having his back...he was really glad he had Jin while living in here...he was the only reason Jungkook was holding on.

Suddenly Taehyung came in with a bag in his hand. He smiled at Jin who smiled back.

But when he turned to face Jungkook he saw that the younger had lowered his gaze and was staring at his plate.

"Here...take this so your fever won't get worse". Taehyung put the bag in front of Jungkook before making his way for the bedroom.

(TIME SKIP)

It has been two weeks and Taehyung was still acting nice...he had forced Jungkook to sleep in the bedroom with him.

He now ate meals with Jungkook and tried to make small talk.

Jungkook didn't know how to feel about the olders character change...but every time the older would smile at him he would feel butterflies in his stomach.

Jungkook didn't want to catch feelings for the older knowing it wouldn't end well...but he couldn't control his heart..not really.

Today Taehyung had told Jungkook that he would take him somewhere in the afternoon and jungkook didn't know is he should be worried or excited.

Jungkook decided to take a nap after he had cleaned up the house feeling a bit tired suddenly.

He closed his eyes instantly falling asleep hoping he hadn't slept at all...

He thought the nightmares were gone...but he was wrong.

~

"DONT TOUCH ME". Jungkook yelled crying his eyes blood shot. He pushed the person in front of him a bit to hard.

Taehyung had just came into the room to get Jungkook for their picnic but he heard Jungkook sobbing so he rushed into the bedroom.

The younger was crying in his sleep and Taehyung didn't know what to do.

He had been trying to wake him up for the last 5 minutes but the younger wasn't responding.

He was just crying and yelling for someone to stop.

Suddenly Jungkook pushed Taehyung away harshly which resulted in the older falling on the floor with a loud thud.

Jungkook finally shout up from the bed trying to catch his breath...he put his hand on his chest and clenched his shirt.

"Hey...it's fine it was just a nightmare". Taehyung had rushed to the youngers side trying to calm him down.

At first Jungkook flinched away from the older but then all the dark memories took over him and he lost all feeling.

He couldn't stop his tears from flowing no matter how hard he had tried to calm himself down.

Usually he wouldn't be able to calm down for hours but he had to admit...having Taehyung there helped him a lot.

It was only a matter of minutes until Jungkook had finally calmed down and stopped crying.

He knew Taehyung wanted to ask him about the nightmares and he wasn't ready to answer anything yet.

Lucky for him Taehyung didn't ask him about anything he just smiled at his face and asked Jungkook if he was okay.

"I guess you could really use a picnic". Taehyung chuckled brushing the youngers cheeks.

Jungkook leaned into the olders touch without even noticing his own actions.

When he finally realized what he had done he pushed the olders hand away and smiled awkwardly.

"A picnic sounds nice". Jungkook tried to shrug off the weird feeling he had in the out of his stomach.

But he couldn't deny knowing what this feeling was...he had felt it before...

He was falling for the older slowly....and he knew that it was bad.

But as he had said before...he can't control his feelings....

(TO BE CONTINUED)
______________________________