Part (9)

(3rd POV)

Jin was about to grab Taehyung by the collar once more...Taehyung was being Childish and selfish not thinking about the younger.

And Jin hated that....he loved Taehyung but what he was doing to Jungkook was unforgivable....Jungkook didn't deserve it.

Suddenly someone put their hands gently on Jins tightly clenched fists to stop him from doing anything stupid.

Jin turned his gaze to the person and was met by Jungkooks teary eyes and a smile that gave away how broken he was.

"Hyung...please". Jin let go of Taehyungs collar and hugged Jungkook who was trying to control his tears.

~

"I'll be fine...I'll see you tomorrow". Jungkook said goodbye to both Jin and Namjoon...and Jimin who had just woken up followed behind them.

Of course he didn't forget to hug each one of them and thank them for taking care of him.

Jungkook shut the door and went to the kitchen pulling the blanket he had wrapped around himself.

"You want some water?" Jungkook asked the older pretending as if nothing had happened.

That made Taehyung angry. He was pissed for such a stupid reason and he didn't understand why...

Taehyung pushed Jungkook against the fridge harshly and shifted his eyes bloody red...he was angry...too angry.

"Tae...what ar..." Jungkook started confused but was interrupted by Taehyung slamming his tightly clenched fist into the fridge.

Jungkook flinched and closed his eyes shut...he was shaking in fear and him still recovering from his first day of heat wasn't helping.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkooks hair from the back pulling it so that the younger was looking him straight in the eyes.

Jungkook sobbed in pain and tried to move the olders hand away but still refusing to open his eyes.

"Tae...please". Jungkook sobbed not being able to hold back his tears any longer.

Taehyungs grip on his hair was hurting him...a lot.

What was worse was that Jungkook didn't even know why Tae was doing this.

"Please..." Jungkook begged trying to push the older away from him but failing.

Taehyung finally let go of Jungkooks hair but he grabbed his chin harshly so that the younger was facing him.

"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger.

"We were married by force. Not because I love you or because I want you. I was FORCED into this". Taehyung continued slamming his fist into the fridge right next to the youngers head.

"So I will NEVER fall in love with you. For all I care you could die and I wouldn't move a finger". He added ignoring the pained look the younger was giving him.

Jungkooks heart was broken into a million pieces. He had literally heard the sound of his heart shatter into pieces as if it was glass.

Yet he stopped his tears and pretended to be unfazed by the olders words. He wanted to come off as strong and show him that he didn't care.

But he did care...a lot.

Jungkook couldn't take the pain anymore. Ever since he got married to Taehyung he died a little everyday. And what had just happened had broken the last piece in him.

What made everything worse was that not only was Taehyung drunk right now...Jungkook was actually in love with him.

'I got my heart broken without even trying' Jungkook thought trying to ignore all the pain he was feeling both physically and mentally.

"I'm sorry". Jungkook whispered pushing Taehyung away gently and making his way to the bedroom.

Suddenly Taehyung felt himself sober up and realized what he had just said and done.

He regretted it a lot...but a part of him was telling him that he needed to stop jungkook before he got the wrong idea.

Suddenly Taehyung remembered what Jungkook had told him about his past...about the abuse.

That made him feel even more guilty...he ran into the bedroom and saw that the window was open.

He rushed to the window....he thought Jungkook had jumped and ran away but then he heard the sound of water running in the bathroom.

Taehyung made his way to the bathroom door and knocked on the door lightly.

Jungkook flinched at the sound of the door knock even though Taehyung had barely even knocked.

"Jungkook im re..." Taehyung started but was interrupted with the bathroom door opening.

"It's fine...really". Taehyung knew that Jungkook didn't mean what he was saying...he could see it in his eyes.

Even though he was smiling Taehyung could see the pain sleeping through his eyes...he looked so...broken.

"You can sleep first...I'll just take a shower". Jungkook gave Taehyung another fake smile and was about to close the door.

"Oh and...I'll be staying with my family for a few days...so you don't have to worry about me". Jungkook added before closing the bathroom door.

Taehyung was speechless...of all the horrible things he had done to Jungkook this was the worst.

He slid down on the floor and brushed his hair thinking of what to do now....

While Jungkook was on the other side of the door sinking inside the freezing cold water trying to ignore the pain in his heart and body.

'Why is this happening to me...what did I do wrong exactly' Jungkook thought feeling numb.

He knew Taehyung was drunk and tried to make excuses for him...but deep down he knew Tae meant every single word that came out of his mouth.

That night Jungkook had slept on the couch and Taehyung had no idea because he had slept before Jungkook got out of the bathroom.

(TIME SKIP)

Taehyung woke up the next day and saw that Jungkook wasn't laying next to him even though it was still 6 am.

He got up and made his way to the kitchen where he saw a note on the fridge.

'I won't be here for a couple of days but I stored food for you...you could just heat it up when you get hungry...sorry I left without telling you...and sorry about yesterday'

Taehyung crumbled the piece of paper and threw it on the floor....why was Jungkook apologizing to him?

He was the one at fault....he was the one who made Jungkook cry...he was the one who broke the younger not the other way around...

He punched the wall next to him with his tightly clenched fists...he was angry at himself.

Just because he didn't return the youngers feelings doesn't mean he had to hurt him like that...it didn't mean he had to break him.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
______________________________