Ch. 26

A WEEK LATER!!!

I've been ignoring Ace since I returned. What can I say I'm one to hold grudges. Like when my brother ate the last hot pocket. I didn't talk to him until he bought me a whole other box.

"I said I'm sorry." He whines for the hundredth time, this has been going on all day and he's taken out his anger frustration with me on everybody else except the kids. I turn the volume up on the tv and when Damien comes in the room frowning I break my gaze from Empire and look down at him.

"Mama. Tell Aiden that burgers are better than pizza." He complains frowning. Aiden rolls his eyes and stick his tongue out.

Jaylyn walks in and looks at her two older brothers. "Eh Ramen chicken noodles are better than both." She shrugs. Aiden and Damien look at her with the most funniest expression.

"She did not just say that." Aiden says looking terribly offended. Caden has been quietly listening to the argument and decides to speak up. "You all are wrong. Fried Chicken is definitely the winner." He states sitting up.

"I like Chicken Alfredo," I add. They all look at me with the most weirdest faces before Damien speaks up eyeing me up and down

"What the heck is that?" Damien asks scrunching his eyebrows up.

I throw a fry at the top of his forehead. "That's what it is," I say prettily.

"Before I died I liked steak," Ace speaks up.

"Now what? You like blood?" I ask rhetorically. If he wants to insult wolves I can insult vampires. But in return he only smiles at my acknowledge of his presence. "Only yours." He responds with a wink.

"Expect to never bite me again." I scowl throwing a fry at him.

"We'll see about that." He says catching it in his hand.

A few hours later.

I'm listening to Ace on the phone as he talks in this weird formal voice. He ends the call and looks at me. "Well there will be vampire outside of this coven visiting here for a few days." He says leaning on the wall with his arms crossed. I'm holding a sleeping Caden in my hands and I rock him back and forth slightly looking down at his cute peaceful face. He may be a four year old but I still love to baby my kids, plus they don't act like spoiled brats so babying them won't hurt them.

"Why?" I ask curiously.

"His father has passed and therefore he is next in line to take over the coven. But by tradition new vampire leaders have to meet with their king before just taking over such a high ranking spot." He says looking down at Caden before kissing his forehead. I discreetly swoon over him being all lovey with his son because what mother wouldn't?

I mouth a 'oh' before getting back to the book I'm reading. He zips to where I'm at and I sigh. "Stop that." I say turning around face him...well his you know. How tall is he again? (Remind you she is sitting in a chair)

I take my eyes away from his dick and look up at him. "How tall are you?" I ask.

"6'5" he answers. "You know you've seen ever inch of my body before....and felt every part of my body before" I blush at his reference and now I can't get the image of us mating out of my head. Fucking great.

"And since he's a vampire he should already be in my office. And you're going to be meeting him with me my queen." He says lifting me out of my chair. "What if don't want to?" I ask.

I look down at Caden and back at him as if challenging him to try something in front of our son and I smirk as he looks frustrated.

"I wasn't asking." He states raising an eyebrow.

"I don't want to go." I stand up and place Caden on our bed. Wow...I just said 'our' bed.

I place a blanket over him and walk over to where Ace is at and reclaim my seat at his desk in the room.

"Nevaeh."

"Ace."

He sighs dramatically and lifts me out of my chair again and before I can blink we are in front of his office door. "And I expect you to act decent." He adds. "That depends if your version of decent is defying your ever order." I add crossing my arms and sitting on the floor.

"Nevaeh get up." He says lending me his hand. I slap his hand away and get comfortable on the ground. "Nevaeh I can always pick you up but you wouldn't like that so get up." I raise a eyebrow at him and extract my claws hooking them inside the floor beneath me. He hisses at me obviously annoyed with my defiance.

"Now try picking me up." I tease smiling.

He rolls his eyes and grabs both sides of my waist and picks me up. Since my hands were holding onto the ground he picks little pieces of the floor board up along with me.

I drop the floor I was holding onto and cross my arms pouting. He walks inside his office and puts me down. "Now act decent." He whispers in my ear. I look ahead at the vampire in front of us and he looks young. He has light brown hair pale skin and a built in frown on his face.

They are talking while I ignore the boring and tedious conversation. "Acey pie I'm bored." I whine. Ace looks at me with a frown on his face and eyes that are literally telling me to cut it out. The vampire looks at me and raises a eyebrow looking amused. "I have to pee." I say doing a fake pee pee dance. Ace face frowns even more and I know for a fact I'm in trouble.

If he wants to act like my dad. I'm going to act like a child.

"Acey baby boo I'm hungry andddd I have to pee." I internally smile as Ace's face wrinkles up into pure cringe at the embarrassing nicknames. He hisses at me and return to his conversation...he just messed up big time.

"You will stay here for a few days and on the last day I will tell you if you have my blessing or not." The young male vampire nods his head and bows.

"Sugar Plum Drop? Do you want me to help with your bunions again? I know it gets pretty bad. You should be taking your nap by the way mister, you know you get back aches." I scold. His face expression looks beyond dangerous and he finally lets a small smile break out but anyone with sense can tell he is livid.

"Now if you will excuse me I have someone to deal with." He says looking over at me. I gulp as he lets his power radiate off him and he pushes it towards me as if telling me in sign language the trouble I am in.

"I understand your majesty. I myself have a defiant female at home." He says smiling. He's probably thinking about his beloved as we speak. Ace does one last handshake and grabs my arm leading me out the room. "One order. One order since you've been here and you can't do that." He growls in my ear placing both of his hand sternly on my lower waist.

"I'm not your fucking dog. I don't take orders from my mate." I spit out back. As soon as I do a aching sting hits my ass and I jump. "You did not just
Hit my ass." I gasp.

"That was only one." He growls in my ear. "And I plan on tying you to my bed, you treaded into this territory and you're going to walk yourself out of it." He probably knows that I'm enjoying every second of him being dominant and I know this because anyone within a mile radius of us could smell my arousal.

"Mate...are you aroused?" He asks smirking. He leads us to his room and shuts the door behind him with chains he grabbed from his closet hangin down beside him in his hands.

'This is sexy lol' my wolf pops up.