Anthony Kiedis x Reader

Pure and utter darkness crept over the hills of Los Angeles, California.

The moons beaming silver rays cast down in the shimmering dark pools of every backyard and sparkled off of the reflective windows.

There was a knock at the door that echoed loudly off the marble floors of the luxurious Los Angeles mansion.

You took your time to get it, you were scared of who could be waiting behind the door, covered in the darkness of the night ready to strike at a vulnerable defenseless girl all alone in the large home.

You opened the door anyways and you were surprised when you saw Anthony swaying back and forth under the pale yellow porch light.

There was silence between you two, but crickets in the shadows filled the gap with a rickety never ending chirping sound.

"You were supposed to leave." You broke the silence first and shielded yourself slightly behind the heavy wooden door.

"This is still my house." Anthony spoke in a slurred and broken tone.

It didn't take an idiot to clearly see that he wasn't sober. His dark brown hues were glazed over in a never ending state of false euphoria.

His flowing honey wheat hair was all knotted up like he hadn't brushed it out in days and greasy to the point it didn't gleam or shine in the light like it usually did.

"I'm worried about you." You looked at him sympathetically and moved out from behind the door to stand in the pale light of the doorway across from him.

He shook his head, his body twitching almost. "It's nothing I'm fine." His eyelids looked heavy like he was ready to pass out. His knees shook and looked as if they were going to buckle under the pressure of holding himself up.

You didn't believe him. Anthony could lie to himself all he wanted about his depression and his addiction problems, but you could never believe him.

Anthony could say he was going to quit drugs and get sober, but it was never long term it was only ever a small break that eventually fell through.

After awhile you learned not to get your hopes up anymore.

"You're not fine Anthony." You grabbed his hand and pulled the slim yet muscular man into the darkness of the mansion.

He reluctantly stumbled inside and came a little too close to your chest. "Please (Y/n) I can't be here, I can't keep doing this to you."

You shut the door behind him and made sure to lock it to keep out the demons of the night and the drugs and corruption that followed behind him.

"It's not me you should be worried about. I never want you to go through this alone so please just stay the night and get some rest before your tour." You tried to rationalize with him and in his delusional state he seemed to give in.

"Okay, thank you." He leaned into your side and kinda let his weight rest against you.

You grunted and wrapped your arm around his side so you could help drag him up the large staircase to the master bedroom

The bedroom was dimly light by the light sensitive chandelier hanging above the king sized bed.

You went to go lay him in the bed, but instead he turned and dragged you into the bathroom along with him.