Anthony Kiedis x Reader

prompt: "but you make me feel like home. you are my home!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the house was completely silent in the late hours of the night. the floorboards didn't creak and wind didn't shift the old wood exterior.

though all was calm and peaceful in the los angeles neighborhood there was something keeping you up.

a gut feeling. like something bad had happened that you should be aware of. your stomach kept churning and no matter how many times you tossed and turned you couldn't get comfortable.

then all of the sudden there was a loud noise from down the hall that sounded like the front door opening. your heart beat quickened as you shifted out of bed and slipped into the shadows to get a good look down the hall.

the intruder was really no intruder, it was only your boyfriend anthony kiedis coming home after a long night.

he tripped over his own feet and knocked stuff off the table as he tried to shut the door and make his way down the hall.

the sight of him made you grit your teeth in betrayal and anger and hurt. he had come home intermittently for weeks. he was never around consistently anymore and it worried you.

anthony claimed he loved you, he went out of his way to buy you guys this small house to live in. he even met with your dad and told him that you were his babygirl and he would never do you any harm.

but the nights got lonely without anthony by your side. he was out and you had no idea where he was or who he was with. for all you know one night he could overdose and you'd probably never know.

you shut the door silently and climbed back into the double bed in the corner of the room. it didn't even have a bed spring, the mattress just sat on the floor.

you faced your back to the door as you quickly pulled the blanket over your back to pretend like you were sleeping when anthony walked in.

after a few moments you heard him enter. he pushed the door open, trying his best not to make noise, but he failed. if you weren't already up you would've for sure woken up.

he shut the door behind him, tripping over piles of clothes and useless junk on the floor. he slipped his shoes off and began to strip his clothes until he was in nothing but boxers.

you knew that much, he had to sleep like that or he couldn't sleep at all.

the weight of the matress behind you sunk down as he climbed under the covers with you.

he was close behind you now so he was spooning you close to him. you made no intention to move or pretend to wake up.

you could smell the liquor and cigarettes drenched into his skin and hair and laced upon his hot breath. if cocaine and heroin had a profound smell you were sure you would've smelt that on him too.

you felt his fingers brush the hair away from your neck and then his lips softly begin to pepper kisses on your shoulder and sweet spot.

as much as you wanted to melt into his touch you wouldn't let yourself. you knew it was wrong to assume but you couldn't help but think that anthony had been with another girl.

he was drunk and high and clearly attractive. girls drooled over him and threw themselves at him all the time. what else would explain his staying out late and never coming home.

his hand slipped under your shirt and slowly began to move softly up and down your side like he was trying to wake you up.

"stop it." you finally spat out in a harsh tone.