Chapter 30

Sitting on Ronan is probably the comfiest I've ever felt in my entire life, I just feel so relaxed and secure, especially with his arms wrapped round me. He lifts his head up towards my ear

"That was cheating"

Before I have time to acknowledge him, he quickly rolls me over, but I'm in charge here, so I continue to roll him, which puts me back on top. He looks confused by what just happened but he's still got that cheeky smile on, he's clearly not complaining too much about me still sitting on him.

"You did say there were no rules"

I give him a wink, he responds by sitting up, but as I go to get off, he wraps his arms round me so I'm still on him, but now were very close. Our chests moving up and down very quickly, both of us just staring into each others eyes, before he stares at my lips, which he then leans in for.

He gives me a quick peck, almost as if he's just testing the waters. But I want more. I hold on to the back of his neck and kiss him again. The amazing sparks going back through my body. Ronan doesn't take long to ask for more from the kiss and begins to tug on my lower lip demanding for entrance, which I am more than happy to give. He even gets carried away and makes me rock my hips over his very enlarged manhood.

An annoying thought comes back to me "if I had called him out on it, not only would he probably have me killed for the idea of it, he would most likely of killed you for being linked to me" if I allow this to go any further Ronan and I could end up on the wrong side of Alpha Cain, and I think I would be lucky if he killed me, which I don't think he would.

I begin to slow down our kiss before separating our lips, as much as I want them back, for our own safety I must remind myself to stop. We both are still breathing hard and very, very close, he nods his head at me understanding that this shouldn't go any further. He lifts me up with ease and places me back on my feet, then let's go of me. I instantly feel sad and so far away from him, even if I'm literally 30cms away from him.

He begins to walk away from me, leaving me and my lonely thoughts all alone; he gives me a quick glance over his shoulder before he walks out the door.

I'm upset that I'm here alone but it really is for the best, I really should have been in better control of my emotions, and tried harder to restrain my wolf for pushing it even further.

After a few minutes of calming myself down I eventually made my way back up to my room, and having a quick shower before putting my pjs on and getting into my bed. It takes me a little while before I drift off to sleep, as my mind is preoccupied with the earlier events.

When I wake up its very early, the sun is barely up, but that doesn't bother me, for the first time in ages I have an undisturbed sleep and no nightmare of a certain person. I decided that today's the day that I will have to go and talk to Cain so we can have somewhat of an agreement for me being here.

I get up and sort myself out before going down for breakfast; I get the feeling this is going to be a long chat so I don't want to be arguing on an empty stomach. When I finish I look around again for the Alpha's office.

It doesn't take me too long to remember where it was.

I knock 3 times upon his door, awaiting his reply, if I'm lucky he's not in here ..

"Come in"

Dammit, well into the lion erm wolfs den I go.