Introduction.

Hey everyone!

My names Emma, but I’m better known by my Wattpad name Emmiie, and I practically live on Wattpad. Okay, so I’m not going to bore you guys with my life story, but I am going to offer you all writing tips/advice, and this is where I will be posting it all—along with the odd rant…because I’m pretty sure everyone who has ever spoken to me knows how much I love to rant.

Okay, so in case you’re interested, and haven’t fallen to sleep reading my nonsense…here’s a bit about me. So I’m secretly working on a series called ‘Tainted Blood’ which I suppose isn’t much of a secret now that I’ve openly said it on Wattpad. I’m also currently posting two stories ‘The Not So Secret Life of Helena Callahan ll’ and ‘Welcome to the Universe’ which are very opposite stories (or so I think anyway). TNSSLOHC is faster paced, action packed, and rather explicit at the best of time...whereas WTTU is more relaxed, a comedy, and goes through the struggles of growing up/being a teenager…not to mention an alien. Ops, I’ve said too much! But really I think that most of us have felt alienated in our lives at some point, and this story goes a little deeper into that, while mixing some unexpected twists along the way.

And when I’m not writing, I’m talking about writing, so feel free to message me anytime!

Much love,

Emmiie. ♥♥