chapter 16: check...

thought of the day: heresy can be everywhere it will hide like somthing as mundane as eating, but when the time comes it will show itself and if one is unprepared he will fall into it and in turn dam his soul - unknown 

location Amity colosseum

no pov

one could see a lot of people in the arena but inside its combat arena stood 4 people these four were Coco and Yatsuhashi of team CFVY facing them were Kaz and Hurk of team SHOK, as Port came over the speakers.

Port: Kaz and Hurk of beacon! versus Coco and Yatsuhashi of beacon! 

four areas were chosen. these being a farm ripe for harvest a small ruined urban sector a geyser field and a forest.

Kaz: lat maukum. dur shara. izg maukum. gru (you fight. big man. i fight. woman)

Hurk: alright boss.

Coco: what was that?

Kaz: may. emperor watch. battle. i said.

Yatsuhashi: well i can't promise you will leave without a scratch.

he stood up from his meditating posture while saying that

Kaz: we. won't bleed.

port: three, two, one, begin!

Hurk and Kaz sprinted towards Coco and Yatsuhashi. Hurk tried to shoulder bash Yatsuhashi only for him to block it and return a strike hitting Hurk in the side with his sword. Kaz unleashed a flurry of attacks against Coco with his two axes only for Coco to either dodge or block them this started to annoy Kaz who started to use his semblance he managed to kick Coco in her legs which made her lose balance, Kaz then attacked her again this time landing hits and slowly whithering her aura Coco countered with her handbag managing to hit Kaz in the face multiple times this went on till both their auras wherein the orange. when Kaz noticed this he ran away from Coco prompting her to change her weapon to her minigun mode only for Kaz to sprint at full speed towards her throwing one of his axes wich Coco blocked but it got stuck between the barrels of her weapon when Kaz reached her he jumped at the last moment headbutting her in the stomach only to follow up with an attack from his axe, this brought Cocos aura into the red.

Hurk and Yatsuhashi were fighting in the geyser field their auras wherein the yellow when they heard.

Kaz: ghaamul! (down!)

this caused Hurk to duck getting as low as he could Yatsuhashi took this as an opening for an overhead attack only for Kaz to jump over Hurk and headbutt him

Kaz: rad! (now!)

Hurk stood up and fired multiple shots into Yatsuhashi only for him to land onto a geyser that then went off bringing his aura to the red almost breaking it.

Dr Obleck: and with that Kaz and Hurk are victorious! 

this was met with both cheering and booing from the crowd in the arena itself one could see Kaz fall to the ground with his aura shattered only to be thrown over Hurks shoulder. with Coco and Yatsuhashi getting up and walking towards the victors.

Yatsuhashi: are you going to be alright?

Kaz: yes. need sleep. but yes.

Coco: hey you owe me somthing.

she said as she showed Kaz pair of broken sunglasses.

Kaz: sorry. my fault.

Coco: no worries, tomorrow you're going shopping with me then we'll be even.