Here Again

Wednesday morning. This will be another busy day for me. Most of my major subjects are all packed on this day of the week.

Before going to my college department, it is already a habit that I'll stop by the cafe near the school. Order a cup of coffee and light breakfast while reviewing some lessons.

That specific day, my sight caught up someone very interesting. A girl sitting at the corner of the cafe staring blankly at the crowd with her things scattered on the table. Her expression was very indifferent one moment but then, she suddenly smiled, then another moment, her brows knit together as she continue to bit the straw of her iced drink. She looked weird enough, yet captivating. Her expressions are all rather cute in my opinion.

My phone suddenly vibrated, an alarm indicating that my class is about to start in about half an hour. I stood up and once again glanced at her and in my surprise, she's staring at me and smiled.

"This is bad. She caught me off guard." I said to myself as I walked or rather about to run, out of the cafe. This is the first time I feel very nervous of someone looking at me. But then, maybe, just maybe, she saw my brother through me. Tsk! That bastard of a playboy.

From feeling nervous, I am now disappointed. Disappointed by that stupid, idiot, playboy brother of mine. He's always wasting money and time elsewhere that is not important.

"Allan!" My attention was caught by a woman wearing a red tube dress covering almost nothing on her body. She clings to my arm shoving more of her chest on me which filled me with disgust.

"Who are you?" I asked as I remove my arm from her clutches.

"You promised to meet me last night at the pub. But you didn't showed up." She pouted her red lips that made me cringed.

"Look. I am not Allan. My name is Albert. The one you're looking for is there." I said as I pointed the direction where I saw my younger brother with another woman at his arm. Her reaction was so dark that even I am afraid to be near her even for another second. She ran towards that direction furiously. It is a great wonder for me how can women walk with shoes so high and heels so thin? She can even run with that? Women are strange, indeed.

The next scene I saw was my brother standing at the side as he watched both the women argue and later on lead to a cat fight. He's just standing there not even trying to stop both of them, but just laughing at the situation.

This is also a reason why I hate Allan. Aside from his idiotic behavior, playboy attitude, I am also caught up by his doings. He pretends to be me and more often than not, women always thought I am him.

I don't really like the fact that he's my twin brother.

"Sir. We've arrived at our destination." Sebastian's voice woke me up from my slumber. I opened my eyes and blankly stare at the ceiling of the plane.

"I had a dream." I said to Sebastian who is waiting beside me.

"I dreamed about a blond woman with a peculiar smile." I added as I felt a pain in my chest at the memory of it.

"I see. What a nice dream." Sebastian replied as he stood there on the side waiting for me to stand up.

We got out of the plane. And the chilly air of that morning brushed on my face. I am here again. To the place where I first met her.