Chapter 12

Violets POV
We only went back to the highway to drop off Carl and I, but instead We decided to go out again. The group split up so Glenn, Daryl and I were in a group, and the other group had Rick, Shane and Carl.

Glenn's POV
Daryl, Violet and I walked for about five minutes then we found a tent all set up Daryl went inside the tent but nothing was there.

Violets POV
when Daryl was inside the tent I decided to look around."AHH" I ran into something dangling in front of me. It was a walker, Daryl and Glenn both came running when I screamed. "Hey what's that?" Glenn pointed to a note stuck to the tree. "Got bit, fever hit, worlds gone to shit, might as well quit" I recited the note. Daryl laughed an we kept walking.

Carl's POV
It felt like we were walking for hours an we still didn't find anything. My dad, Shane and I started walking back but then my dad pointed out a deer. We were all calm, I started to walk toward it with no hesitation. Shane and my dad watched everything was calm and for once it felt like there wasn't a care in the world. I was about three feet away from the deer nor and I was reaching for it. BANG. A gunshot was fired but It didn't come from Shane and my dad. My chest was all of a sudden warm I looked down and saw that I was shot. A large man came running towards me, I glanced at my dad and he caught me as I fell.