Chapter 8

"Oh, I completely forgot, that skills have proficiencies."

Surprised she opened her Skill Tree and checked the proficiencies of her skills.

[Thief Class Skill Tree]
[Inherent Class Skills:]

- Invisibility

- Backstab

- Blinkstep

- Speed Up(Passive)

[Optional Skill:]

- Leg Sweep

[Subclass Skill Tree: Alchemy]

- Potion Mixing

- Bomb Crafting

- Recipe Book

Clicking on Potion Mixing it displayed further information.

[Potion Mixing - Proficiency low 1]
- chance to get 'good' potions (up)
- mana cost
- crafting speed (up)

'I guess (up) means it got better?'

Canceling the further information display she then proceeded to press on Recipe Book.

'I wonder, what changed here.' she thought to herself.

[Recipe Book - Proficiency low 1]
- Low Grade Healing Potion
- Smoke Bomb
- Low Grade Toxic Poison(new)

'That is new.'
Wondering how effective Low Grade Toxic Poison is, she pressed on it and its recipe got displayed.

[Swamp Mushroom + Night flower]

Sadly it did not say anything about its effects. Feeling displeased she thought, 'what bullsh*t is this'.

"Hahh."
A sigh escaped her lips.

'Well, I'll just craft it at some point. But it certainly seems useful. Am I slowly turning into a ninja?'

And once again her delusions strike again.

Shaking her head to get rid of unnecessary thoughts she then faced forward looking at the massive door, that's in front of her.

'Let's do this!'

Stretching her hand forward

[Do you want to enter the boss room?]

[Yes] [No]

she pressed [Yes] walking through the now open door.

It was a dark room with a high ceiling and lots of space. It was permeated with silence creating an eerie atmosphere.

When she finally reached the middle of the room, WHAM, with a loud noise the door closed behind her and tourches lit up around her, illuminating the room.

Out of sewer like openings in the ground slime started seeping into the room, gathering in front of her.

Disgusted with this weird sight Esya took a few steps back.

'Okay. Now I'm not so grateful, that this game is so realistic.'

The small puddle kept accumulating till it turned into one massive blob of slime. With a plup a little crown formed atop its head.

[Slime King - Level 6]
HP: 2000
MP: 0

"Big..."

If it was possible for her neck to hurt,  it definitely would. Trying to look this huge slime up and down she took a few more steps back.