CHAPTER 9- QUBOOL HAI~ Ayesha💕

PART- II

"ما به يكى آصمان مى نكًريم."

"We look at the same sky."

A Y E S H A :-

Pâro (n): the feeling that no matter what you do is always somehow wrong.

A noun at the end of the lesson, I learned in ninth grade, in my English class, where this word meant nothing but a part of syllabus to study for exam at that time, but now this word came in mind, it's definition weighing heavily on my being, my heart is fluttering with unknown fear and excitement too.

Looking at my henna stained hands, the colour so dark, so beautiful which basically according to my Aunts, meant my Dulha [Groom] loves me so much. Now who is going to explain her that the stain is dark because of mom's trick of giving it cloves smoke and Sania's idea of applying vicks after it. Not the love and all.

These past days I have been given so much love, from known and unknown people, because I am leaving my house. Also one of the thoughts which is making me anxious. But I am not allowed to be because as safa said, anxiousness makes wrinkles appear on skin, and it's good for bride, so hear I am seated on dressers chair, wearing a silk robe which says 'Bride to be' brought by Sakina, and my comfy worn out pajama bottoms, with a tact green face pack on my face, now that i am not able to talk, all I am doing is talking to myself.

My bedroom door slams open and without opening my eyes I could tell it is Sakina, Sania is downstairs helping my mom, and Safa went to collect her dress for today from the boutique,

"My girl. How you dying?" She giggled
"Oops, I meant how you doing. Oh god, I am hilarious." She laughs and i control my smile so that's the mask doesn't cracks,

"Is it still not dried yet?" Sakina asks as the coolness on my eye lifts up, and i open one eye, squinting at her, who was holding the slice of cucumber in her finger.

Making an angry noise, I snatched it back from her and kept it back on my eyelid.
"Geez. The bride is snappy." She snickers and I wave her off.

"Dude, the mask is cracking, you are rocking it since last thirty minutes."

Thirty? Safa told twenty. I sit up and the cucumbers slices slides of my face, as i give Sakina a 'Really?' Face.

"Yes really, now go wash that off green goblin, you are gonna give me nightmares, if you stay any longer."

Shaking my head, I went to the washroom and washed off the face mask, my skin really had become soft and um....glowy? Safa really is an expert.

Walking back to my room, My mom brought my outfit which was zipped safely under the bag, she instructed Sakina about it, and hanged it in my closet, as the makeup artist was on her way. I wanted safa to do my makeup today too, but she was scared of ruining it, and suggested a makeup artist to arrive here, as knowing my lazy self won't go to a salon.

My mom left me and Sakina in my room, and went down to see the decorations in the lawn, as the function is being held at our lawn only, because A) we have only a few relatives here in turkey, and B) they couldn't find a venue in such short notice. my father requested it, and aunt ayeeza was more than happy to accept it, and had no objection. There is buffet system, all the food would be here, in the dining room, where the furniture had been cleared, this house has been chaos since morning, there are vendors setting up at the lawn and in living room, where I would be signing my nikkah nama [Marraige certificate] and the groom would be signing outside at the stage, So the only quiet place is my room, where no one was allowed except my friends, a rule made by my mom.