CHAPTER 27- A HOPE~ Farhan💀

F A R H A N : -

"You all have a better good reason for calling me this late at night." Hajra says throwing her purse on Yousuf before sitting down on the sofa of the main house.

"But Hajr, it's just nine no?" Bilal asked carefully to his wife.

Running a hand in the curly mop of her hair, she glared at her husband.

"No, it's late, your right, my wife is always right." bilal nodded his head, smiling sweetly to his wife.

Rolling her eyes, Hajra muttered "Better."

"It really amuses me to see how the great fighter bilal becomes a scaredy cat infront of his wife." Yousuf snickered beside me, keeping Hajra's purse on the coffee table.

"I bet our FB here, can relate, no?" I give him a glare and he purses his mouth.

"Oh, marital bliss I guess." Yousuf mused.

"Indeed marital bliss, Yousuf. Which children like you cannot understand." Hajra says chuckling.

"Being twenty one is being an adult alright." Yousuf jutted his chin defensively to Hajra.

"Oh, but you still look like one, alright." Hajra snickers.

Yousuf opened his mouth again and closed it, before sulking down in his seat.
"Why do we call her here, everytime?"

"You know, to include some mature decisions, from experienced people." Hajra flipped her hair over her shoulder.

"I think we should focus on the issue on the hand." Bilal jutted in, knowing his wife and Yousuf would bicker all night, if not stopped.

I nod at him gratefully before sitting straighter,
"Please, I never thought we would."

"Does he have to be here?" Hajra asks playfully shoving Yousuf.

"Yes he does." I cut in.

"Anyway," Bilal cleared his throat before Yousuf could retort.

"So, Hasnain somehow landed himself in a situation, which he still has to disclose to us and found that some girls were being sold at an auction of some cheap club." Hajra turned attentively to bilal as he narrated,

"Explains why you called for volunteers." Hajra nods her head.

"And he started a crossfire over there." I added, Hajra looked at me with wide eyes.

"Crossfire? Hasnain? I mean he looked he could but I never thought- where is he anyway?" Hajra asks shaking her head.

"Grazed a bullet, resting in the infirmary right now." Yousuf answers.

"Is he alright?" Hajra sits up in alert.

"Yes, so as I was saying, For the unknown reasons he started it, and then he gave me a call, calling for emergency backup, I called everyone else and we went there." I continue,

"He really has an amazing backup." Yousuf points.

"Right?" Bilal agrees reaching across to give him a high five.

Hajra glared at both of them, Bilal looked at his wife and his smile dropped, clearing his throat, he continues, "Right, So um long story short, after doing the basic things, Farhan and Hasnain rescued a girl, whom we don't know who she is and all we know is that she scared as hell and she has no family."

"What do you mean by no family?" Yousuf asks straightening up from his seat.

"When I asked her about it, even when we were on our way here, she started crying. Nor did she uttered any address of someone she knew." I say scratching the scruff on my jaw.