02 Wolves*

I instantly jump up and into the stream. I run in the opposite direction of the wolves, staying in the freezing water to mask my sent. Finally, I jump out and head deep into the woods.

"Crap! Someone is getting closer."

"State the obvious much! I smell them too!"

"Enough with the attitude.... And the running this one's too fast. We fight him and we can outrun the rest."

I block miss attitudinal wolf out of my mind and turn to face my pursuer.

He is a large tan/ blond wolf with a black spot over one eye. He begins to circle me refusing to strike... Well let's get this over with.

I lunge at the tan wolf and bite his front paw. He jumps back. And stares at me waiting for my next move... Come on and fight!

I let out a growl. He begins to bow his head to the ground. Fighting submission with all his will. I chuckle breaking my concentration. He lunges at me and pins me.

"Not quite an alpha yet" rings through my mind.

I block him out and he gives me a wolfly smile. That smile only lasts a moment when I grab him by the neck with my teeth and kick with my hind legs flipping him off of me.

I see the shocked look on his face as he attempts to regain his composure. But before he can think of what to do I charge at him plowing him into a tree.

Crap... I took too long and now I can smell 5 more wolves. I am completely surrounded.

I. am. screwed.

I look around and see the smallest wolf. I charge at him grab him by his scruff and throw him into a tree. I take off into the woods at full speed.

"GRRRROOOOWWWWWLLLL!!!"

Oh no an Alpha!

I could feel the power of that growl. I'm sure some of the pups back their peed themselves. Not me though! A minor stumble in my stride and I keep running.

I can feel him getting closer. Hot breath down my neck and then in one swift motion I am on the ground pinned by the Alpha as the other wolves fallow close behind.

The Alpha lets out another growl that rings in my ears and I know what he wants.

I open up my mind link and give the Alpha my biggest, most innocent puppy dog eyes.

"What brings you here?... Daddy."

You were expecting her mate weren't you?

Nope! But someone's in trouble!

If ya like it let me know! I love the comments!

RU