10 Lilly's POV*

I enjoy Aaron's POV for the long awaited meeting but I decided to do it from Lilly's for those of you who prefer a female perspective.

"GRRRRRRERRROOOOOWL"

I turn to see the source of the growl. The massive figure turns into a blur with how quickly he moves prying Caden from my neck. I duck out of the way as he slams Caden down where I once stood.

The size difference was astounding between the two wolves. Where Alpha Aaron has Caden pinned his feet dangle off of the ground.

I can see Alpha Aaron's fore arm ripple through his dress shirt, the jacket abandoned in the dirt where he appeared, as he holds Caden against the wall by his throat.

The Alpha growls again as he stares at Caden.

"I should kill you!" He says.

As much as I would love to see that this is my fight. Plus killing an Alpha's heir wouldn't be good for any of us. I step up beside Alpha Aaron and place my hand on his shoulder.

Lightning travels down my arm from that touch and I gasped. That feeling combined with his sent. Oh my. He turns to look at me. His blue eyes are like pools I could swim in all day. "Focus Lilly."

"But he's MA..."

"NOT NOW!" I shut my wolf out.

"He's not worth it." I tell Alpha Aaron. He looks at his shoulder where my hand is resting then back to Caden. He begins kicking furiously under the Alpha's grip. I can't let him do this or their will be war.

"DROP HIM!" I command with all the force I have. I know it won't control him but it could be enough to make him stop.

I can see the confusion in his eyes as he looks at me deciding what to do. Finally he drops Caden.

I look down on the jerk wanting to kick him in the face but restraining myself.

"Run along now." I say through gritted teeth then think better. I crouch down to him with a smile. "Don't talk to me, look at me, or even say my name ever again or you won't have to worry about him because I'll rip your throat out myself. Now GO!" I command him and he scurries off trying to find his footing and falling a few times. I hold back a chuckle.

I look back at Alpha Aaron. I felt his eyes on me through this whole exchange and it makes me uneasy. What is he looking at? This is so unsettling. And then he... wait that wasn't exactly a growl... is he purring?

"Take a picture it will last longer." I say to him. At the same time my wolf breaks into my mind.

"MATE!" she yells and I feel myself blush. He won't break eye contact with my tomato face. He begins to play with my lock of black hair and I begin nervously fiddling with my fingers.

"He probably knew from the moment he saw me and I'm just now figuring it out! I'm such an idiot!"

"He's mate it doesn't matter."

"But I'm acting stupid so it does!... I'm so mad.. at myself for not realizing I mean sparks when we touch could it get more obvious... and you know what I'm mad at Caden why did he have to be here making me look weak in front of him. And you know what this Alpha isn't helping matters staring at me like a stupid kid. Aaahhhhhh!..."

"Are you ok?" His question breaks me from my thoughts. I watch his eyes travel down my body and try not to blush.

"I'm fine." I respond grabbing his hand with mine I remove it from my hair and drop it at his side. I see him sigh as I release my hold and all I want to do is grab it again but I'm still mad and I don't want to say something I'll regret

"I had him under control." I say trying to hold off my anger until I can get away from him. The last thing I want to do is lash out at my...my... mate?!

I try to walk away and compose myself but before I can turn away from him he sets me off.

"Man, you have a funny way of saying thank you." He says.

I turn and walk away.

"Oh no he did not!"

"Calm down. You over dramatic baby!" My wolf scolds me.

"You can shut up too!" I respond as Alpha Aaron comes up beside me.

"Hey, talk to me." he says.

I ignore him and walk faster.

"Don't do it Lilly regroup and then you can talk to him." I think.

"Please don't hurt mate." my wolf pleads.

"STOP NOW!" I feel the command wash over me and I snap. I pause for a moment. I don't care what happens now commanding ME! He can't muster up a little patience? He has to go all Alpha Male. I storm up to him put my finger in his chest and look up at him seething.

"Can't get what you want so you try and command me?" I ask. I heard my voice squeak at the end but it still had an effect. I can see the amazement and fear in his eyes.

What is he afraid of? It's not like I could do anything to him!

"No I didn't... I... I mean... sorry." He stammers.

"Mates cute when he stutters." My wolf says. And I roll my eyes.

I watch him run his fingers through the slightly curled Auburn locks that fall haphazardly around his face and rub the back of his neck as he looks at the ground.

All my anger is gone seeing him so upset. I feel the need to comfort him.

"No I'm sorry." I say taking a deep breath. He looks up at me unconvinced and I sigh. I place my hand on his face feeling his stubble poke at my palm. The lightning returns to my hand and I look down breathing him in. It somehow calms me even more. "I just can't wait for this night to be over." I tell him honestly. It's his party and I hate it.

He chuckles. "You and me both, sister." He says with a smile and I remove my hand. I walk away hand still tingling where his face was. I sit on a bench with my back facing the party and he joins me. I do not want to go back in. His sent is intoxicating.

"I did have him though." I say looking up at him enjoying the way his hair falls in his face. "If you hadn't shown up with that scent of yours distracting me I'd have taken care of him myself." Did I actually just say that! I see him smile. Abort mission! Abort mission!!!

"So my scent distracts you huh?!" He says.... recovery team activated. I'm never going to live this down. I feel my face getting hot.

"Yeah, you stink!" I say trying to push him away. He doesn't budge. I can see his smile widen at my fruitless attempts to move him. I scoot away achieving the distance I was going for. He grins at me.

"I'm sorry I'm sooo distrac... " before he finishes the word I hear fathers voice ring through my ears.

"I need you in here now." He orders. Father seemed tense. I'd better not keep him waiting.

"Bye Alpha Aaron. Gotta go." I say jumping up from my seat I move toward the door knowing if I don't move quickly I'll stay in this moment forever.

"Wait you seem to have me at a disadvantage." I stop nearly to the door and look back at him his eyes pleading. "You know my name but have yet to give me yours." I run to the door and begin to open it. My grip on the door is all that's stopping me from running back to him. I look back and see that he is no longer looking at me.

"Lilly." I say and throw myself through the door.

Who's POV did you like better?

Aaron?

Or

Lilly?

Comment for me?

Vote if you like.

RU