Poolside Romance

I walked down to the pool, it was about twenty minutes until closing so I knew I would have the water all to myself. But when I got to the supposed to be empty area I saw a woman doing laps around the pool. She was wearing a tiny red bathing suit that barely covered her, the blue light from the pool glowing on her figure perfectly. She's breathtaking.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked kind of awkwardly. She turned around gracefully, her short hair slicked back with water and dripping onto her back.

"It's a public pool, isn't it?" She giggled lightly, possibly one of the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard.

"Y-yeah" I lightly smiled at her before setting my towel down on a chair beside the pool.

I sat down next to the pool and hung my legs over the edge, my feet entering the water.

"I don't bite... Unless you want me to," she smirked. I felt a blush creep up my neck and to my face, good thing it's dark so she can't see.

"W-what?" I stuttered out. "Oh c'mon, you're so flustered baby." She swam over to me, setting her hands on my thighs.

"I- uh-"

"Relax." She cut me off, pulling me into the water and wrapping her arms around my hips. "there's nothing to be nervous about." She whispered into my ear before kissing right below it.

Her lips feathered around the skin on my neck making my breathing uneasy. Suddenly she stopped, forcing a whimper out of me.

"Didn't you come here to swim?" She asked while she teasingly played with the string on the side of my bikini.

Before I could answer she was across the pool. A sudden rush of confidence coursed through me like poison now that she wasn't touching me.

"Playing hard to get, are we?" I asked, a smirk coming across my lips. She only giggled, swimming away everytime I got close to her.

She was across the pool again, waiting for me to attempt to catch her. I bit my lip as I took in the sight of the beautiful woman before me.

"Ya know, it's not polite to stare." She teased.

"It's hard not to when the most beautiful person you've even seen is right in front of you." My mouth went dry then, because really, she is stunning in all ways.

She swam towards me this time, connecting her lips to mine as soon as she got close enough. The kiss was light but passionate with a sense of desperation, like she hadn't been touched in months maybe even years.

"Ladies," a males voice addressed us before shining a light in our faces effectively getting our attention and ruining the moment at the same time.

"The pool is closed." He spoke sternly. He waited for us to get out and grab our towels before leaving. I quickly pecked the beautiful stranger's lips before opening the door for her, glancing at her ass in her tiny bikini bottoms as she walked by before following her in to the hotel.