Beach Waves and Sex On a Hotel Floor

My ears were met with the sound of waves crashing against the shore as I opened my eyes to see the balcony door open and Kara standing in the sun with a cigarette between her lips.

A content sigh fell from my lips as I watched her, she was looking down at all the people collecting sea shells and playing in the salty water on the beach. Suddenly she turned around, a smirk making it's way to her pink lips when she noticed I was awake.

"Were you staring at me?" She asked, a smile still set on her lips as she made her way to me.

"Can you blame me?" I wrapped my hands around her hips and pulled her down on top of me. She was glowing, her light hair in a both sex and sleep induced mess, perfectly framing her face and falling over her eyes. She giggled beautifully before she leant down and kissed my lips. "As much as I hate to ruin this moment, I should go," she said after she pulled away. I whined, tightening my grip on her so she couldn't get up just yet. Just when I was about to protest the sound of the door opening filled the air and my sister came waltzing in."Hey si- oh," she said, Kara laid down beside me to flatten out the awkwardness of the situation.

"What're you doing here?" I asked more harshly than I meant, but she did just walk in unannounced.

"I was gonna ask if you wanna have breakfast together, but it seems you're a little preoccupied..." She said as her eyes flickered back and forth between Kara and I.

"Yeah, sure, whatever just let us get dressed." I answered, kinda wishing that I could just lay in bed with Kara all day instead.

As soon as she left I turned to Kara and lightly smirked before pinning her to the bed by her wrists and climbing on top of her.

"How long do you think we have before she interrupts us again?" I bit my lip as I looked down at her.

"Not long enough," she answered in a giggling tone. I leaned down and kiss her. It felt urgent. Like I'd never get to kiss her ever again after this one ended. And she seemed to kiss back just as passionately. She pulled away, well, as much as she could with her head already against a pillow, and I immediately moved down to her neck.

"N-no marks," she breathed out. But I knew that's not what she wanted to say, she wanted to say make me yours, but of course she couldn't. If only that was how reality worked. I still refrained from leaving hickies and pulled away from her soft skin, only for her to pull me back to her lips. She moaned into my mouth when I slipped my tongue in. I explored all corners, trying to memorize her body with my hands. Every perfect curve, every freckle, the way her hands felt in mine, and how it felt when I ran my hands through her hair. Her perfect light hair. And the way it looked even lighter in the sun.

Suddenly there was another knock at the door. I groaned. "I'm not waiting for you two to fuck while I starve out here." My sister said from the other side of the door. Kara pulled away and stopped me before our lips met again. "It's not gonna be any fun if we rush, now is it?" She smiled. "Then don't rush. It's not like she's gonna die." I said before kissing her again. My fingers trailed up her thighs, stopping at the hem of her shirt when there was yet another knock effectively making me pause. "Fucking fine!" I yelled, giving up. I got off the bed and helped Kara up, pushing her against the wall and motioning for her to stay before reaching for my clothes. I picked up a lacy bralette and a pair of black denim shorts before throwing them on the bed and turning back to Kara. She had her lip between her bottom teeth with a pleading look in her eyes. That look could kill me. I kissed her before stepping back a little and beginning to slowly run my hand up to the first button of my shirt. The button slips out of the hole and reveals my skin, the action repeating until I undid the forth button exposing my breasts completely. I look down at my chest before looking back at Kara, noticing just how wet she was. Dripping, in fact. But she knew better than to touch just yet. My fingers continued trailing down my body, finally undoing the last button and leaving the thin fabric hanging from my shoulders. I slowly pushed that off too, leaving me completely topless. She thought I hadn't noticed, but her hand was ever so slightly moving down to her crotch as she watched me intently. Next I moved down to my panties, rubbing myself a little to put on a show for her before moving my hand back up to the waistband and agonizingly slowly pulled them down. She whimpered when they met my lower thighs, giving her a full view of my throbbing pussy that I had been ignoring until now. I pulled them down the rest of the way and stepped out of them when they hit the floor, smirking when I felt her eyes on me. There was another bang on the door, a more aggressive one, but I just ignored it. I stepped closer to Kara and forced her hands away from where she had discretely been moving them to. "Who told you you could touch what's mine?" I asked in an almost growl. She whined. I'm not sure where this sudden rush of dominance came from but she seems to be enjoying it. I pull her borrowed shirt over her head and look in her eyes as I take one of her sensitive nipples into my mouth. "Fuck." She shyly moans, trying to keep eye contact but not being able to keep her eyes open as pleasure courses through her. I suck harder, loving how her moans sound. My other hand massages the other breast. I roll her nipple between my teeth making her practically scream. I pull away, not missing the whine of disapproval that escapes her mouth. I sink to my knees and hear a surprised gasp come from her as I tug down her panties with my teeth. My tongue runs along her inner thighs as I lap up the precum and leave behind feather light kisses. She gasps loudly and her eyes shoot open when my tongue touchs her clit, I run my tongue in a line from the front of her pussy to as far back as I can reach before darting deeper into her. Her hand grips my hair and pulls me down closer to her. I go deeper, assuming that's what she's trying to get me to do. "Ughf, fuck. Melanie!" She says under her breath. I insert to fingers into her and she rocks down onto them, fucking herself. God, she's so hot. Her hips move faster as my fingers go deeper. I add a third finger and she cums almost immediately. She continues moving against my fingers as she comes down from her orgasm. I pull out and press my tongue flatly against her collecting her cum before licking the substance off of my fingers too.

I attempted to stand up but she pushed me back down. She got on her knees also and laid me on my back, placing herself between my legs. Her tongue met my clit as she gathered up the precum slowly. She licked shallowly before suddenly taking me into her mouth and sucking harshly. Fuck. My hand tangled in her hair, really just to ground myself instead of bringing her closer. She sucked harder, if possible, causing me to moan uncontrollably and buck my hips into her face. It wasn't long before I was cumming, and hard. It felt like I was cumming for days until I finally stopped. She swallowed and pulled away. "You're fucking amazing." I said before pulling her up by her hair and heatedly kissing her. I could taste my cum on her lips and she could probably taste hers on mine. It was beautiful and fucking disgusting at the same time. It was perfect.