All of My Sweet Dreams Are of You

"Touch yourself." I whispered into her ear huskily. I moved back to give just enough space for her hand to slip between us and downward to her wet heat.

She gasped, her fingers making contact with her wetness. I watched as she inserted them into herself, pumping in and out steadily.

"You can do better than that." I tsked. She nodded, lightly bracing herself before adding in another finger and picking up the pace. She was three fingers in now.

"Another one." I whispered, daring her to go further. Her pinky slipped in and she moaned whorishly. "Gonna cum," she whimpered, her hips fucking into her hand.

"Uh-uh, princess." I tsked, pushing her hips down so that they were flat against the mattress. "Not until I say so." My index finger pointed her chin up, forcing her to meet my eyes.

I could feel her arm sliding between our sweat laced bodies as she pumped her fingers inside herself. Her mouth was gaped open and her eyes were near closing, trying desperately to keep eye contact with me. She was definitely close.

My eyes broke the connection to look down at her heat, seeing her juices running down her knuckles and thighs. I couldn't help but let out a small moan of my own as I watched her stretch around her fingers.

"Mmmm, babygirl. So fucking hot." I looked back up at her. Her head was thrown back onto the pillows and her body was trembling beneath me.

"Enough." I said, forcing her hand away from herself. She whined, attempting to rut her hips up but my grip was firm. "M-mistress," She huffed, her head turning to hide in the pillows but I wouldn't allow that either.

"Look at me." I growled, grabbing her chin between my thumb and index finger to force her head in my direction. Her eyes met mine, blown wide with lust and glossed over.

My thumb ran over her lips and she opened her mouth slightly, allowing me to push in. Her tongue circled the digit, sucking softly. "Good girl." I kissed her jaw, pushing my thumb deeper until she was clutching my hand.

She whined, gagging around my skin as I added my index finger into her hot mouth. I chuckled, pulling out and placing my hand at her entrance.

-

My eyes were met with darkness as they fluttered open. My arms reached out, frantically searching for my phone in the mess of blankets around me.

The annoyingly bright screen lit up under the covers, almost acting as a beacon to a lost ship as I pulled it out from the sheets.

4:12am. Kara left to go back to her hotel room nearly six hours ago. I yawned, throwing the blankets to the side before lazily sitting up. It's not uncommon for me to wake up in the middle of the night, I guess having Kara beside me before made it easier for me to sleep through the night.

I was only wearing cotton panties and a faded band shirt as I walked into the kitchen area of my hotel room. I didn't bother turning the light on. I'd probably just scowl at the brightness and turn it back off anyways.

Reaching into the mini fridge under the counter, I pulled out a half empty bottle of water I had bought at a gas station a few days ago before heading back to my bed. I felt around the bed, knowing the remote was somewhere in the heap of blankets that seemed to like hiding my things.

At this rate, it was going to be a long night.