17. Prank Gone Wrong

Yesterdayis historyTomorrow is mysteryTodayis a giftthat's whythey call itthe Present

Yesterday
is history
Tomorrow
is mystery
Today
is a gift
that's why
they call it
the Present.

Charlotte's P.O.V

I was anxious and scared. I was a second away from jumping away from couch and run away to church. I didn't wanted to be here. I needed to be near some holy place. Or at some holy place, like church. Why?

Because Justin was making me watch The Nun. And I'm serious. He knows whenever I watch that movie, I am not able to sleep. I get anxious and terrified. Don't get me wrong, I love horror movies but after watching this particular movie, I get problems with  sleeping. But will he listen? Never. Asshole.

"Justin, I'll have sleepless nights." I groaned and then scream when I hear something creepy. I bury my face in Justin's chest hoping that the whole television would just disappear and the lights turn on. This bastard had also turned off the lights saying that it would put me in the "mood". Jerk. But he is my precious jerk. Please remind me again why do I love him so much?

"I'm here precious. Don't worry. She isn't going to jump out of the television screen." He said while chuckling. I groaned and my hold on his waist tightened.

_____________

The movie just got finished and and I was confirmed that my this night would be a nightmare.

I got under the cover and closed my eyes hoping the sleep would take over me, and I would not imagine her face in my head. I don't know how people made that movie. I would not even go on my first shoot if I saw those props and heard those scary sounds.

I shivered a little and held Justin tightly. "Woah, there tiger." He chuckled. "Shut up! It's your fault. I am not leaving you tonight." I said and pulled him closer. I breath in his scent and concentrated on sleeping.

___________

I moaned shifting a little and trying to put my arms around Justin. I tapped the bed and then opened my eyes to find it empty. Where is he?

"Justin?" I said out loud, sitting up and looking around. 

I turn my graze towards the window an saw a shadow there. I narrowed my eyes, to get a clear look at it. "Who's that?" I asked. But all I saw was a person who looked like nun.

Okay now, I'm getting scared. What if it's the nun. It was a true story, right? Oh no, I'm not letting someone scare me and kill me.

I got inside the covers, not getting up. I'm not going to act like some fool who gets curious and then the ghost possess them, I'm not an idiot.