40. Together Again

Baby, it's just me and youBaby, it's just me and youJust us twoEven in a crowded roomBaby, it's just me and you, yeah

Just us two
Even in a crowded room
Baby, it's just me and you, yeah

Charlotte's P.O.V

*Thirty-two days later*

"I'll see you soon." Chris hugged me. "Yeah, see you soon." I said when we pulled away. "Bye." He waved before walking away. We were done with the shooting and I was now back in the state but Justin still doesn't know that I was here. Because there were still three days until I was done with shooting and would come back. We were done with shooting few days early. That explains why I was currently waiting in the airport for Alfredo to pick me up. I wanted to surprise Justin.

I rolled my eyes when I didn't see him around. Why does he gotta be so late? Can't he just be punctual.

I dailed his phone number before calling him. "Where are you?" I asked when he picked up the call. "I'm coming. I'm currently parking the car." He said. "Stay there. I'll come and get in the car. " I said. "Okay then I'm waiting." He said and hung up. I put my phone in my pocket and made my way outside.

I looked around until I found Alfredo getting out of his car. I walked towards him and hugged him. "Hey." I said. "Hey. How was shooting?" He asked and I smiled. "It's was so amazing." I squealed as he helped me with my bags. We then got in.

"Does Justin know I'm here?" I asked when Alfredo started the engine and drove away from the airport. "No he doesn't. I made sure of that. He is currently in the studio." Alfredo said and I nodded. He knew that I wanted to surprise Justin with my early arrival and he promised to make sure that Justin doesn't know that I was here. I just hope that he wasn't on his phone because I swear I saw Paparazzi clicking pictures of me and Alfredo. I don't want him to know that I was here and spoil my surprise.

"Do you want to go to the studio or home?" He asked. "Let's go to the studio. I want to surprise him." I said. "Is there anyone who doesn't know about me and Justin?" I asked. "Not that I know of." He shrugged. "First make sure. If there is someone then take me home. I'll surprise him there. And make sure that he doesn't go on any social media." I said and he nodded. "Here call Justin from my phone but don't make any sound or he'll get suspicious." He said and I nodded my head and took his phone.

"What's your password?" I asked. "Password." He said and I looked at him weirdly. "What? It's a good one." He shrugged and I playfully rolled my eyes before putting in the password and unlocking the phone. I went in contacts searching for Justin's number.

While searching, I found Ariana Grande's phone number and smirked. "Can I call Ariana?" I asked smirking. "No, you cannot." He said and I instantly started staring at him with my puppy dog eyes. "Call her later then. Not now." He groaned and I laughed.