43. "I Can't Do This Anymore."

I wish that I could give you what you deserve'Cause nothing can ever, ever replace youNothing can make me feel like you do, yeah!

'Cause nothing can ever, ever replace you
Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah!

Justin's P.O.V

Who does he think he is? Coming here and asking out my girlfriend in front of me!? Not only that, he touched her ass. He touched what's mine. How dare he do that!?

I was far more than furious. This whole sneaking thing was now getting up on my nerves. I hated how immature boys think they can ask my girlfriend out whenever they want to. I hated how they think they can flirt with my girlfriend in front of me. I was so fucking tired of this.

I wanted to tell everyone that Charlotte was mine and I was hers. I wanted to hold her hand in front of everyone. I wanted to kiss her in front of everyone. I wanted everyone to know that there was an us.

But I couldn't.

And I can't take this anymore. "Let's go home." I mumbled and Charlotte's eyes slightly widened. "Why? Jay, don't let him get into your mind." She said. "I said, let's go home now." I repeated myself. "And I want to stay at the beach." She said. "Don't test me baby." I lowly growled. "Justin why-"

"-I said now!" I almost yelled and she flinched looking at me with her widened teary eyes. I took some deep breathes, trying to calm myself for Charlotte's sake.

"I'm sorry for yelling babygirl. But please let's just go home." I said softly and she slowly nodded before she started grabbing our things and I started helping her.

Once, we had gathered everything, I put it in the backseat and we both got in the car. As I was starting the car, I saw Liam and the anger that I had tried to calm was back again. I felt like a volcano which could erupt any moment now.

I growled before starting up the car and driving away.

"Justin why are speeding up?" Charlotte asked after a while when she saw me speeding up. "Just shut up. Let me drive!" I spat. "What has gotten into you!? Why are you being so mean to me all of the sudden!?" She said throwing her hands up in the air.

"Charlotte, I'm not really in a mood to to talk so just shut up!" I said. "I won't just shut up! You'll tell me what's wrong? Is it about Liam-"

"-I'll tell you everything once we reach home. Just stop talking for now!" I said, interrupting her. I tightened my grip on the steering wheel making the veins on my hands pop up. "You better tell me everything." She mumbled wrapping her arms around her chest.

For the rest of the ride, none of us uttered a single word.

****

"Now tell me what's wrong? Was it about Liam asking me out? But I did say no to him." Charlotte said.

"I'm tired okay. I am so fucking tired." I said, taking a deep breath. "I can't do this anymore." I said. "What do you mean you cannot do this anymore? Are you--are you breaking up with me?" She said as a tear slipped down from her eyes.