Chapter 8

Hey guys! Just wanted to start off by saying there are a couple videos I included in this chapter, naturally I don't own them as I got them off of YouTube, so credit to the original owners!

Enjoy!

"Chimchim!"

"BamBam!"

BamBam embraced Jimin enthusiastically, he felt a mixture of excitement and nervousness. Ever since that day he found the boy on the ground, he couldn't stop worrying about his condition. It obviously showed in his day to day attitude, which caused his own group members to worry and question.

Of course he wouldn't tell them the truth, he knew it was up to Jimin who knows about his illness. Hell, BamBam wasn't even supposed to know about it. But he's glad Jimin trusts him.

When it was announced they'd be doing a dance off with BTS, his members joked and looked at him knowingly. They may or may not know about his incredibly huge crush on the seventh member.

But now that he's holding him in his arms, BamBam wants to cry in frustration. Jimin feels thin. Way too thin. The smaller's ribs are jabbing into his torso, and bambam's arms could wrap around the smaller twice around if possible. Jimin's porcelaine skin turned dull and pasty. Huge bags sat under his eyes and his lips lost their red luster.

"Jimin? Are you okay?" The Got7 member asked. "I-I'm fine." Jimin replies flatly.

"Traitor." Taehyung growled as he passed by the two embracing each other. BamBam was slightly taken aback, looking from the taller and Jimin. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?" He snarled, going to push Taehyung, but was held back by a pair of small frail hands.

"BamBam... it's fine." He didn't look into the others eyes, just looked down.

"You didn't tell them? Why?" Anger bubbled in his chest as he fought the urge to go beat the shit out of Taehyung. Tears watered at Jimin's eyes as he simply shook his head, "I tried." Were the broken words that left his mouth.

BamBam felt his heart ache.

"It's okay, I trust they'll understand though. We just have a small misunderstanding at the moment! I'll tell them after the we beat your ass!" Jimin wiped his eyes and gave the other a wide smile. BamBam could feel his heart wrenching even further, but rewarded the smaller's efforts in changing the subject.

"Oh really? Wanna bet?"

If anything happens, he'll end BTS himself.

"Hello ARMY's and IGOT7's! You all must excited for this epic dance off between your favorites! BTS! And GOT7!" A young male MC opened on stage, the speakers drowning out the large cheering of the crowds. A pretty girl followed up with a brimming smile:

"Tonight the competition will be close! All eyes on each groups dance lines, as we will see once and for all, who is the best!"

The crowd was filled with fans, making an ocean of different lights as nearly everyone had a bombs or light sticks shining bright. Some fans held the iconic little green bird and others the flashing purple sphere. Of course there were some who held one of each, and those are the richer army's and igot7's, or the ones that parents actually buy them merch. (I'm not salty I swear).

The ocean of people erupted in noise, the opposing fan chants clashing in the dark. Those who were multi fans could only switch between chants, mixing names, and eventually crying on the floor as they don't know who to cheer for anymore. (What is life?)

"Haha! We're only kidding, this is a friendly little competition between the two groups to just have some fun! Remember to be nice to your fellow kpop lovers and just enjoy the show!" The male MC chuckled, once again drowning out the screaming fans.