Chapter 15

A stampede of footsteps echoed into the hospital as all six members of BTS crowded around the front desk of the hospital.

The receptionist on duty was at a loss for words as men she's only seen on the screen of her phone start madly talking at the same time. A flush slowly grew on her face as Jungkook leaned toward her face, trying to speak over his brothers.

"Park Jimin, is he okay? What room is he in?" The maknae had tears of worry in his eyes, the receptionist wanted to cry at how cute this JiKook moment is, but unfortunately she still had to do her job.

"Uh, l-let me check. Are you related to the patient...." and she's an idiot, "never mind! He's should be in room 207. He just got out of an emergency stabilization, no ones allowed to meet him." The receptionist was too busy reading off her screen that she didn't notice the crowd of idols ran off as soon as she said the room number.

"204,205..." Taehyung, who had taken the lead, was mumbling allowed until they finally made it to the small hospital room 207.

"Jimin!" Hoseok went to try and throw open the door but was stopped by the door swinging open instead. The metal hit the dancer square in the head, making a "clank" sound that made the others wince.

Dr. Xie looked up in surprise at the group outside Jimin's room. His shock was quickly replaced with rage and distaste. His eyes went cold and the apology on his tongue for hitting the other with the door immediately died and launched back down his throat.

"You black hearted scum!" He hissed in his native language, continuing curse them out angrily. BTS obviously had no clue what they were saying, but they could read the room.

The Chinese doctor was about ready to wack them each on the head when another man came running out the room he had just come out of.

"Ah ah! Doctor bro, let's not do that here. Remember this is hospital, a hospital." Jackson laughed awkwardly as he tried to calm the older man down. Xie just sighed and shook his head.

"I'd say as a doctor with a patient that was not only starved, verbally and physically abused, but also didn't bother to listen to him when he wanted to tell them. I have the right to beat them up!" He hissed back in Chinese. "You're a doctor sir, please remember." Jackson smiled, walking with Dr. Xie to the older man's office.

"What.. was that about?" Taehyung asked, watching the two men disappear around the corner.

"Just go in already." Yoongi scowled, pushing the younger on the shoulder. Tae nodded blankly and went for the handle, which was pushed open once more.

This time multiple people came filing out:

Yugyeom, Youngjae, Jinyoung, Mark, and then JB. A nurse following them.

"What are you guys doing here?" Namjoon and Jaebum echoed each other, all eleven men stood in shock.

"Excuse me? You aren't allowed to stay in the hall. It might block passing patients and doctors, please move to the waiting room." The nurse interrupted the tension, sternly looking at BTS.

"But what about Jimin? Can we see him? Please." Jin spoke up now, staring at the nurse who was a good head shorter than himself.

"Mr. Park is currently in critical recovery. He can't take any visitors right now." His tone was cold and detached, leaving before any of the members could respond.

The nurse was there for every one of Jimin's check ups, and the idol had really grown on him. So knowing the culprits of the poor boy's suffering made him not want to give them any face, famous kpop group be damned.