Chapter 13

Sorry for the late update! I forgot about this last night, I'm currently on a family trip rn! So a lots been happening haha. I'll try and get the next update in two to three days!

Thanks for reading (also sorry this chapter is a little short)

Enjoy!

The following morning after the group introduction performances, everyone was gathered in the building canteen for breakfast.

Loud chatter filled the room as BamBam walked through, a tray full of healthy food in hand, searching. Behind him, his new members trailed and chatted, mostly just letting him lead to wherever they would sit.

A familiar straight billed cap caught his eye and he immediately b-lined for that table.

"BamBam wait!"

"Where are you going?"

"Slow down!"

BamBam ignored the cries of his teammates as he slammed his tray on the table, shocking those sitting there, including one Park Jimin.

"Hey kid. Can we help you?"

BamBam was so intent on finding Jimin in the sea of (unfairly attractive) people that he didn't bother to notice anyone else. Some short dude with long bangs and cat like eyes glared at him, he was sitting next to Jimin, so he placed an arm around the other male. There were five other guys sitting at the table, but they only watched on curiously.

Just when it looked like the cat like dude was gonna start a fight, the rest of Got7 finally caught up with BamBam.

"Hey! Sorry about my friend, is it okay if we sit here?" Jackson popped up out of no where with an arm sling around his neck. Yugyeom was next, but didn't say anything, just set his tray down and took a seat across this skinny boy with bunny teeth. Jackson joined the younger and turned right to the dude called Rap Monster to start a conversation.

BamBam took that cue to sit down as well, the rest of his members joining. BTS stayed silent as the rest of the boys sat down. The only ones talking being Jackson and Namjoon, who were enthusiastic in their conversation.

The whole time, Jimin had a thoughtful look on his face as if he forgotten something. BamBam never took his eyes off of the smaller, and the cat dude never took his suspicious eyes off BamBam.

"ITS YOU!"

Everyone in the cafeteria looked over at their table, well more specifically Jimin, who just spoke something no one could understand. No one except BamBam.

"Yeah it's me, you spilled water on my expensive shirt right before I had group pictures." BamBam replied, eyes filled with little malice. Jimin immediately turned tomato red as he began babbling in a mix of Thai and korean, making his tone sound awkward and weird.

Throughout the show, BamBam could feel his anger slowly loosen as Jimin's flustering seemed less awkward and more cute.

"Jimin! Calm down, what are you even saying?" A wide shouldered man tried to hush Jimin, but a small smile was plastered to his face anyway.

"Dude, why didn't you tell me you could speak another language!?" A caramel skinned boy shook Jimin excitedly with a boxy grin. BamBam watched the scene unfold, his pettiness returning. He ignored the questioning looks his own members gave him and just started to eat.

After the little break out, Got7 and BTS began to talk to each other and get to know each other better.

The cat dude who looked like he wanted nothing more than to sucker punch BamBam was Min Yoongi, big had the stage name of Suga.

The wide shouldered dude was named Kim Seokjin, who bonded with Jinyoung over having the same syllable name.

The shy rabbit boy was Jeon Jungkook, the youngest of them, who started talking quietly with their own maknae.

The boxy smiled guy was Kim Taehyung, stage name V. He claimed to be Jimin's "soulmate" to which BamBam just rolled his eyes slightly.

Kim Namjoon was the leader of BTS and went by Rap monster for his stage name, though he didn't seem to proud of that. The loudest member of BTS was Jung Hoseok, or J-hope, who began talking nonstop after the awkward atmosphere was broken.

The only people who didn't talk throughout breakfast was BamBam and Jimin, the latter being was too embarrassed to even look up.

That day, each group were to team up with another of their choice to work together throughout the challenged and lessons.

It was already obvious who BTS and Got7 were going to join up with. The two groups moved to a bigger dorm in which they could all share,

And you could imagine who became roommates.