Chapter 26 (Ending 1)

Update: the vid above is an English version of Lie I found and I really love it, y'all should give it a listen, it's a cover by Aruvn.

Guys, the story is almost over! This is the first ending... wow it really is so close to be over, just two more chapters really.

Oof, but once I finish this, I'll move on to finish Persephones Harem and then Worth Your Weight ❤️❤️ Also I wanted to thank all of you who have been reading and commenting often! I'm sorry that I haven't answered some comments, I might have not seen them or gotten a notification for them, but I'll try and get too all the ones I can.

Also I haven't proof read this so I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes you might see!

Now for the ending! (Ooo which ending is it? Muahhaha)

The gavel landed heavily on the wooden platform three times; the echoing sounds resonated throughout the courtroom and shushing the mumbles and whispers.

"The jury has come to a conclusion."

The judge was a very old, very upright man, donning the familiar black uniform and speaking in an authoritative voice. Jimin sat at a wooden table near the front of the room, PDnim and a lawyer sitting beside him. BamBam and the rest of Got7 sat on the benches behind him with grim but supporting faces.

On the other side of the room was a glaring girl with rat nest hair and dark bags under her eyes. Her gaze was lethal as she pinned everyone in the Jury, a lot of which either loved BTS or had close friends and relatives that did, with a glare and bared teeth. Lee Sooyun, after being on the run for months, was definitely worst for wear. Originally, she freaked out when the ambulance came and ran away to Busan, where she was recognized by a multitude of exes she had used so she left South Korea altogether for China, where she stayed with a Cousin. It was there that the police caught up to her.

"Lee Sooyun, charged with multiple cases of theft, scams, and tax evasion, as well as a charge of violent assault, you have been found guilty by the jury and will be punished with twenty five years of prison and three thousand hours of community service. Court dismissed."

Infuriated screeching bounced off the walls and wood, but no one said anything as the woman was subdued and carried out by two policemen. Sooyun fought crazily on her way out, when her eye caught sight of Jimin, a string of curses and insults left her mouth.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! ILL KILL YOU, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! I SWEAR ILL GET OUT AND MURDER YOU IN FRONT OF EVERYONE YOU LOVE YOU LITTLE CUNT-"

The six members of BTS had chosen seats near the back of the room, throughout the whole concession, they bit back retorts of regret and anger at both Sooyun and themselves. They watched from the back as Got7 comforted Jimin whenever he got antsy from the stupid woman's high pitches shrills or when he went up as a witness. They couldn't help but feel they missed out and that they really only did have themselves to blame. They felt like they couldn't do anything.

However, now in the face of a crazy screaming bitch, Jungkook stood up without hesitation.

A hard and loud slap sounded, silencing the rest Sooyun was about to say. Everyone in court looked back in slight shock and awe as the buff young man glared harshly at his "ex" girlfriend, if she was ever his girlfriend in the first place. Even Sooyun looked taken aback by the hit, staring at the younger with wide eyes.

"J-Jungkook?"

"Don't call me that you bitch. I hope you rot for what's happened. You have some of the blame too." The maknae snarled with a confidence that shook the older woman, a dark fire lit his eyes. "Get out of my sight."