Um hi

Hey guyss!

OMG

Its been so long since I've typed something in this page...lol

So most of you might have noticed that I've changed the cover page...cause tbh I've always wanted to and that picture just felt so intimate and touchy, that I had to...

What do u guys think?

And also, I'm not sure if any of u have noticed it, but I've changed the summary of the book too...go check it out if u didn't!

As the title says, I've done some major editing in many of the earlier chapters..like including a few scenes or deleting a few cringey parts, just so u know...cause if u r to read the book again, u won't find it the same how it was before!

Its shocking how my writing has flourished through just this one book...

I actually wrote this chapter cause many of u have been asking about the sequel...and I don't wanna leave u guys hanging...so let me clear it...THERE WON'T BE A SEQUEL...but THERE WILL BE BONUS CHAPTERS in the future...

Cause I don't think I should drag this book any further and make another...I like how this ended..so bonus will do, right?

But I won't promise it any time soon, but it will be coming up!

The virus is spreading, my schools shut for now and maybe many of yours is too, so take care of yourselves guys!! Health is wealth!!

Love u!

xoxo