No Kidnapping

I'd like to thank _Anastasija_L  for all the love and support😊💖!!!

Levi POV

I've been at the diner for two solid hours watching my queen skate around and take orders. She got the job three days ago and hasn't been happier.

Our connection is growing stronger, and the mating pull is causing me to be a bit on edge. Carter hasn't talked to me so much lately, and neither has Ethan ( my delta).

Not only has our connection grown stronger, but I also discovered that Ellie has been living inside a motel. After seeing that, Cody begged me to mark her. He's been trying to breakthrough. At this point, I haven't even let him out to go on a run because I fear he will hunt Ella down and mark her. I have to tell her who I am and who she will be. I planned on doing it in a month, but now it's so urgent I have to break it to her tonight.

"We can kidnap mate. She will love us no matter what."

No, we can not kidnap her, Cody, now; this is why you haven't been let out!

Cody has been agitated. And I don't blame him. I'm eighteen at this age; my father was already mated and married to my mother with me on the way. I know that Ellie's too young to have kids, but that doesn't mean I don't want them.

My beautiful Luna skates up to me with a puzzled look on her face. Her blue doe eyes capture my soul her long lashes blink, and her eyebrows furrow with a question.

"Earth to Levi!!!" She says, waving her hand in front of my face. Her strawberry scent is wafting around me.

"Yes, darling," I reply.

" you've been here for over two hours. Would you like to order something? What about a burger and a shake? Or you can have some ribs. Charlie just finished smoking em out back." She says with her sweet southern tang.

"I'll take it all, including you, my love" at that response, her face turns as red as a rose.

" I don't get a break for another two hours." She whispers in my ear.

"Charlie," I yell as I see his face pop out of the kitchen door. Everyone in the restaurant is probably staring at us, but I don't care. " Sweetheart, here is going on break!" I yell, looking at my girl's name tag. Charlie always gives them sweet or goofy nicknames; he chose sweetheart for my sweetheart.

"No problem!" Charlie calls out.

At this response, I grab Ellie by her waist and hoist her onto my lap. She squeals at this. I stick my head at her neck and start breathing in her sweet scent. I start kissing her neck, looking for the perfect place to mark her. All of a sudden, a moan seeps out of her lips.

"S-s-stop I-t not in p-public," whispers Ellie. I start to growl, well, not me but Cody. Ellie gasps as she turns around and sees my eyes.

"They're their Silver," she gasps, raising her hand to cradle my cheek.

"So beautiful," she sighs, smiling at me. How is she not scared?

Ella

He's a wolf. I'm so in love with him that, and I don't even care.

You're probably wondering how I know he's a werewolf; well, weird story.

Flashback 12years ago

" Hey, there are you lost," said a nice lady; she was short and had long blonde hair and blue eyes. I thought of what my momma must look like. She would be the perfect momma.

I nodded in response to her question and instantly hugged her. She lifted me onto her hip and cradled me while rubbing my back. I'd never been loved like this before; it feels nice. I grab onto her hair and start running my fingers through it. It's long and beautiful.

Then I saw my uncle. He was walking funny, and his face was droopy; I wonder if he drank his magic water again. He walked up to us and was about to yell at my new mommy and me when he suddenly stopped and smiled at her. I looked up to my mommy, and she smiled back.

A week later, she moved in; her name was Annie, and she was a werewolf; she was mated to my uncle. He quit drinking and straightened himself up. She was a beautiful wolf; her coat was light grey, and she'd lay down in the grass of our back yard and let me comb my fingers through her fur and put butterfly clips in her coat. One day Annie went out for a jog, and she never came back.

Uncle Dan began drinking again. This time it was worse; he'd hit me if I were around him. I would cry about my mom, and he'd yell at me, saying she wasn't my real mother, that my mom and dad left me with him and that they didn't love me. He'd forget to feed me. Annie would always provide me, and we'd even make cookies together. She'd ask me if I want other siblings, and I'd always nod. She wanted another kid just like me.

I've never seen a picture of my birth parents, but I've always had a vision of Annie until now. When I ran away, I didn't get the chance to steal the only picture I had left of her. It's a picture of her and me on the swings at the park. I'm smiling at the camera, and she's smiling down at me. She always smiled at me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Werewolves have never threatened me, only have I ever been loved by them. Annie was my only true parent, and she left only after two years.

Looking into his silver eyes, they slowly went back to their brilliant green, and with that, I leaned forward and kissed him. He tried to deepen the kiss, and I pulled away.

" Levi, I work here, remember?" I scold him. He just giggled and pulled me into him and hugged me once again.

"Meet me after work. I'll be sitting here waiting, okay, babe," he whispered in my ear and continued by kissing my neck again. I nodded my head, not trusting my voice. After that, I slowly got back up to my feet, trying not to slip while on my skates, and continued my job taking orders and passing out food.

Thank you for reading and supporting my book!!!

Please like or comment down below. 😘🥰🙏

I'm thinking about adding in photos; tell me what you think!!!

Love you all😊❤️🥰

XOXO- Lillian Dero