Root Beer Float

Hey guys. So my day has been pretty hectic but I still wanna finish my book!!! My school has gone completely online which is crazy!!! So please enjoy 😉.

Ella POV

Levi healed immediately and tonight we are going on another date but this time Jane and Tom are babysitting. I'm so excited to spend some personal time with Levi. Everything we've been through has been extremely chaotic but I'm glad to put it all behind us and have a wonderful day with the man I love.

I've learned many things about Levi Adam Williams over these past months. Levi is strong on the outside but he is also loving inside. I've learned that he loves to cuddle and late night kisses. He likes fried chicken and the color blue because of my eyes. I know he has a little freckle on the back of his left shoulder that's shaped like a star. And I positively know he truly loves me.

As I continued to daydream about our future and all the wonderful things we will do together I was snapped back to reality.

"Ella dear, what are you wearing tonight?" Jane squeaked. She was excited about the date even though she wasn't going.

"I'm not sure ye..." I was cut of by Janes squealing as she ran into the closet throwing clothes around the room. It looked like a tornado had hit my closet by the time she was done.

My bed was covered in different outfits to choose from. As I looked at all my options my eyes landed on a beautiful dress white and yellow lace dress. It was gorgeous and I instantly grabbed it running to the bathroom to put it on.

It fit me perfectly the bottom flared out just below my knees

It fit me perfectly the bottom flared out just below my knees. Looking in the mirror I spun around enjoying the turn of the skirt.

Walking into the room Jane looked stunned. I knew I looked different this dress made me look more mature, more like a Luna. I had already been introduced as their Luna but now I looked and acted the part. I was their for the pack no matter what.

Jane curled my hair as I applied rosy red lip gloss, sparkly eye shadow and Better Than Sex Mascara. Once I was satisfied with the outcome I grabbed a beaded purse and put on some white heels.

Walking out of our room I walked into Addys to find her sitting on the floor in one of her princess dresses playing with her Barbie dolls. When she heard my heels she looked up her beautiful blue eyes laced with excitement as she ran to me wrapping her little arms around me.

"Mom were are you and daddy going?" She asked sweetly.

"We're going on a date. Why don't you and grandma make us a vanilla cake with extra frosting?" I smile sweetly. She loves cake but not as much as me.

She nodded immediately and ran off to Jane most likely to ask her to make a cake. I walked into Levi's office to see him leaning over a stack of paperwork. He was dressed in a nice suit waiting on me. Right when I walked in he looked up at me with a big smile spreading across his handsome face.