Chapter 17

Who I Am

🔥🌹✨🔥✨🌹🔥

It's been half an hour after what happened, Sin is now sitting in the living room of Melody's home. The temperature in there is cold unlike the last time she been here, it's like how she had felt that one time when Melody killed that demon with her umbrella.

Melody walks down the stairs in the long silk nightgown she wore before but this time it's all black in colour. She walks into the living room and goes over to the fireplace that's under the big flat screen TV. She kneels down as she sits down like how she usually does, seiza style. She extends her hand as she rearrange the fire wood with her bare hand then she leans in and blows on the wood; fire instantly lights up as Melody backs away in time.

The room turns a but warmer as Sin stops from rubbing her arms from the cold. Melody gets up as she walks over to the kitchen, picking up a white circled object from a glass bowl as she crosses her arms and leans on the kitchen island counter; glaring at Sin.

"What?" Sin blurts out in confusion, Melody doesn't say anything as her eyebrows narrows even more. She bites down on the object in her hand, in anger. Blood squirts out as it rolls down from the sides of her lips and dripping down to her chin. Sin looks away before she makes Melody even more mad by commenting on that.

"You're lucky that I can keep my composure." Melody says as she throws the rest of the eyeball into her mouth and chews. Sin sighs as she hugs her arms,

"Sorry." She mumbles out, earning a quiet scoff from the black haired girl.

"You're spending the night here, but;" Melody says as she walks over and sits down on the couch in front of Sin. The space buns girl looks up with a look on confusion, "You're not going to wear that, go grab whatever in my closet." Melody says as she shoo's Sin away, the girl remains quiet as she stands up and walks up the stairs. As she do so, she looks down to see Melody staring off into the fire dancing in the fireplace.

The girl quickly gets up the stairs and walks down to a room with the door slightly open as she push it wide. The inside of room is really dim, the only light is coming from the curtains that's covering her balcony. For some reason, being inside the room makes Sin feels really at peace and.. sleepy. The girl shakes her head as she scurries over to the walk-in closet and push the black wooden sliding doors aside.

"That's.. a lot of clothes." Sin whispers out as she walks in, from dresses to even newly generation type of fashion. (Sweaters, hoodies, jeans, etc.) "That's weird, Melody never wears them though." Sin says to herself as she turns to the right to see all the night gowns, something purple caught her eyes as she reaches it and takes it out. It's actually a long laced nightgown that's a bit see through but there's undergarments inside for the person to wear.

"Mel owns this? Damn." Sin chuckles as she decides to wear that. She walks out from the closet and closes the doors and quickly hop in the bathroom.

"Feelings.." Melody blurt out as she continue to stare at the fire. "How does it feel?" She asks herself quietly and sighs. "It's like I lost all of my memory of how it feels." She mumbles as she closes her eyes.

"Mel!" Sin calls out, making the girl jump in surprise. She looks up and at her best friend, "I never knew you owned this dress, it's pretty sexy~" She giggles, Melody looks at the gown as she shrugs.