Party

Chapter 5.

Priya's POV:

I woke up due to the irritating sound of alarm. I went to washroom and did my morning chores. I took my bath and wore my outfit. Today I want to look a bit official so choosed to wear a light coffee colour top paired with black pants. I tucked the top. I did a little bit of makeup that is nothing but powder and lipgloss.

(Priya's outfit👆👆👆)

(Priya's outfit👆👆👆)

I wore my foot wear and went down. I greet my father who is reading newspaper. We chatted a bit about the upcoming party and about the project.

         Soon my father asked about Abhay and gave me assuring that he has changed a lot. It's my father who is saying so I trusted him.

          Later my mom came and served us breakfast which is dosa. I love my mom. She always cooks my favorite.

 She always cooks my favorite

(Dosa👆👆👆).

I quickly ate my breakfast and when I was going to take my scooty keys dad asked me to take his car. I did as he said and went in my car to office.

          When I reached my workplace it's nothing but chaos. People are moving here and there and are in rush to do the things. When I reached my place Yash was there. "Hey beautiful how are you doing?" He asked. I sighed and said "Iam good just a second ago." I replied. "Aww.. you hurt me dear." He said in a filrtatiuos manner pointing heart. I glared at him.

           "So what's the matter with everyone? Why they all are in hurry?" I asked him. " "Wohh actually to" "My dad is paying you for working for him not for flirting with women in the office Mr. Khanna. So please do your work and let others do theirs" Yash was rudely cut off by non other that the idiot of my boss's son Raghu I glare at him and went to my seat and start working.