Past Part-15 Beautiful Feelings

•Chapter-31•

•Chapter-31•

Priya's POV:

It's the day before we all leave to Goa. Yes goa... Abhay wanted us to leave the country and go somewhere but I said it will be risky and we all can depart easily even if there is an emergency.

Though he threw a fit at first but he can't win against me. I thought and smiled thinking how everything changed in the 6 and half months. My feelings for him are strong... So strong that my mornings starts from waking up from a dream which is also about him and my every night ends with me thinking about us...

There isn't a day when I never wondered what if we part away.. the only thought was me becoming numb to my feelings. In these few months we both became so close that I can't help but decieve myself that I never felt anything towards him but all those words and thoughts vanished when he was met with a small accident and slightly got bruised at head and fractured his leg 2 months back.

I cried so bad and it took everything in him to convince me and I ended up sleeping in his chest all that night. He didn't even budge as I rested and he made sure that I was covered with duvet even in that situation.

How can I not fall for someone who shows all his emotions and makes me feel special. He never forces me.. he never complaints on the way I behave. He will hear everything little thing I say. He looks at me as if I am an adorable doll that he is afraid that I will be broken at anytime.

He always finds excuses to spend time with me. At first I used to avoid that but now I will be dying talking to him.

Thinking about everything suddenly I remembered Sam and I felt very sad at the moment. She haven't called me since past three days and when I did she said that she is busy and not to disturb her. Tears brimmed in my eyes and I rubbed them quickly. Because I can't do this. She is also busy in life just like me and we can't keep always in touch with eachother.

Though it's sad and heart breaking but that's the sad reality that one day or other the most important person in your life will not know anything about you anymore.

I leaned against the railing kf the balcony and stared at the moon. Few years back if someone said that I do be falling in love I would have laughed to death and then shoo them away saying thats l shit but here I am thinking about my man in the late night.

I heard my phone ringing and it's Abhay. I lifted the call immediately and kept the phone near my ear.

" Hey..." He said in a small voice and I heard some shuffling. " Hey." I too siad and we both stayed in silence for sometime which comforted us before I decided to break the silence. " How is your day?" I asked him. " Except for few meetings... Everything is alright." He said and I hummed. " Have you packed?" He asked and I said yes.

Later we both talked like how our lives are changing so fast that from how much far we came just after giving me a ride to home. And then the topic shifted to how Vikram Bhai and Arunima bhabi ( Abhay's friends) are going to get married next month.

Abhay is very happy and that's enough for me. We bid bye to eachother and I slept thinking about him again...

Sameera's POV:

The banglore city is asusual twinkling with lights as I made my way out of the regular restaurant I visit but this time with few colleagues. I waved them bye and started walking towards my apartment since it's very close to the restaurant.

Suddenly I felt someone tapping and I turned to see Aaryash standing thre with a grin on his face. For one second I forgot how to breath as I stared at his features... His long sharp nose, his not so perfect jaw line... His brown eyes and thin lips... He is not a Greek god but a handsome man whose heart very pure which made me it's slave.

He waved his hands infront of me and I smiled at him. " How are you doing? And most importantly what are you doing here? Is Priya is also here? Where is she?" He shooted questions and I laughed at his enthusiasm.

" Iam fine. And I got a job here and Priya is in Delhi itslef. We got jobs in different companies. " I said and saw his face dropping a little bit which pinched my heart.

Still I gave him a small smile. One-sided live sucks! I thought and sighed. " So... Had dinner?" He asked and I nodded my head saying yes.

"Well even I had! Tell me where is your home, I will drop you there... I can't let a beautiful lady like you wander around alone at night." He said and my heart skipped a beat when I saw him smiling lovingly towards me.. towards me.. he is smiling like that towards me not at Priya... Not when I mentioned her name but when he is with me... Though Priya is now committed to Abhay ji I still cant get involved with Aaryash for my selfish reasons.

It would be unfair for him. If things go wrong with Abhay ji and Priya Yash may court her.. there is still a chance for them so I should stay away from him. " No problem Yash. I will leave." I said and was about to go when he dragged my hand and pulled me towards him. "What happened Meera? Why are you so distant from me?" He rasied his voice a little bit.. what should I tell you Yash?

Author's POV:

Vikram's Mansion

"Vicky... Put me down!" Arunima yelled but Vikram is so happy that he can't let go of his love.

" You made me the happiest person alive Nima.." Vikram said as he put her down and kissed her forehead. " Vicky.. but what will people think? Being pregnant before marriage?" Arunima whined.

" Hmm... Do I look like I care?" Vikram said kissing her cheek. " But I do Vicky.. I don't want our baby to face humiliation because of me... It makes me feel sick!" She grumbled and Vikram hugged her patted her head. I will not let anything happen to you.. or our baby... He thought and kissed her head one more time before both of them slept in each other's embrace since they have a tour tomorrow to go .