Past part-21 Dinner?

•Chapter-36•

•Chapter-36•

Days rolled in harder than expected for both Priya and Abhay. Abhay is fully focused into finding what has happened in Goa..

        He is not getting any clues making it hard for him. He is trying his hard to not to get angry but he is failing miserably. He even shouted at Priya for the first time.. Priya didn't expected him to talk to her calmly but she didn't expect his outburst too. Later on he himslef came and tried to talk to her but on her denial... He started his ways of ignoring her or irritating the shit out of her.. he calls her baby girl every time they fight.

         Their relationship is quite complicated..

Dear diary..

    Days are becoming complicated more than I thought. It's been five months but he is still not allowing me to leave outside.

      At first he used to be nice but he is not being like that now.. it's as if he is changed completely... So I have decided something... Which might change things.. atleast for now!

                                                   Yours
      ~Priya

Priya kept the cap to her pen and called someone who might help her.

      Ajay lifted the call and Priya explained everything.. later she called her parents, his parents, Vikram and Sameera.

           So she tried to do something she never did. She took the car keys and explained everything to the gaurds and her special female bodyguard.

            They all smiled at her and wished her all the best and were almost hesitant for sending her but she said will take Mehek (her female personal bodyguard) with her and they all left trusting their colleague.

          They went to shopping and bought all the necessary items. Total it took 2 and half hours for them complete the things.

             They both started for home and after so many days Mehek saw her owner that happy. Priya is even vibing to the songs.

          Her smile is not leaving her lips and she is glad that she is atleast acting tiny bit like of her past self.

       The clock striked 4 and by then they are in home already. Abhay will come at 6 so they have two hours to arrange everything. She asked workers to clean the dining area and called her soon to be mother-in-law and asked her to come to dine with them. She was so happy and instantly agreed.

        She cooked all Abhay's favorite dishes. Soon at 6 Abhay came home and found her all set in a baby pink colour saree. His lips broke out into grin as he fastened his steps to her and grabbed her by waist.