The Unknown Past.

Banner credits- Niiruwrites

•Chapter-51•

Priya stood there numb and Abhay lifted his head as he sensed someone's presence... His tear strained face is giving away all his emotions and the fact that he is hugging their photo is not gone unnoticed by Priya..

Abhay got up from the place as realization hit him like thunder. She walked towards him hastily and cupped his face...

              Her face is red maybe because of all the crying. Her swollen eyes are stabbing his heart...

             "Wha-what are you doing here? You shouldn't be here... Your health! Your health.." she is breathing hard and without saying anything she tried to drag him but he is not moving...

              "Shh!! Arey! Come Abhay! If.. if you forcefully try to remember... You might again *sobs* you will again.. go to coma *sobs.* If you again go to coma *sobs hard*.They will again ask me to.. ask me to leave you..." She said and sobbed hard... Abhay is looking at her with so much pain...

         She again cupped his face.. "Now.. now we don't want to be apart right? *Sniffs and smiles through tears.* So come on.. I will take you home.. you can't leave me again... I can't leave you... again.." She said whimpering as she dragged him. He didn't move.. instead tugged her back making her fall on his chest as he hugged her from back..

       His own tears are falling on her neck as he took a deep breath of her to calm his nerves. "Jaan." He whispered and she stilled...

               "Abhay! You are not understanding.. they will again make me leave you... Let's leave... Please.. you will leave me again.." she is shaking while saying those words..

              "Baby girl! Listen to me!" Abhay scolded her taking her in his arms.. " You.. You remember... You remember everything?" Priya asked with disbelief as if suddenly someone gave her some sense.

               Abhay looked down feeling ashamed for what he did... "See.. baby girl-"

*SLAP*

"Let me spea-"

*SLAP*

" I am so-"

*SLAP*

Abhay sighed and choosed to stay quiet rather than getting slapped by his wife..

              "Since when?" Her breath is hard. She is trying badly to not scream and cry hard.

                 " Since when Ajay first took me in this route." He mumbled. "THEN WHY? WHY DID YOU CHOOSE TO STAY AWAY? WHY DID YOU NOT COME TO ME? I was dying day by day... A heart break leading to another heart break..." She said collapsing on the floor.

             " Trust me I didn't remember fully by then... I had flashes and then you came... The familiarity messed up with my brain and then on our wedding day... The deja Vu was.. then... I came to remember everything... But then... Leave it for now.." Abhay sighed suiting beside her but she immediately got up!

              " Do you know what happened to me? Do you have an idea what I was going through! I was dying Abhay... When you are gone! You said you will come to me.. but you didn't instead got hospitalized... I became mad and spent my all my life waiting for you to open your eyes.. I lost our baby-" "You lost what?" Abhay whispered with disbelief...

               Priya started to sob loudly... So loud that the whole mansion shook.. and Abhay felt her pain... His brain is fuzzy and his own ears can not believe what has happened to her...

       They lost it.. they lost their first baby... He tried to open his mouth... To soothe her but he is feeling numb and soon his own tears made their way to his eyes.... She is shaking vigourously with the memories as her are coming back and hitting her hard.

        He scooted towards her but she pushed him away breathing hard... "YET YOU DECIDED TO HUMILIATE ME! YET YOU SAID I SLEPT WITH SOMEONE." Priya screamed at him as Abhay but his lip hard.

       "Because we are being watched... Because someone out there wants to destroy us!" He said with a shaky breath. Priya looked at him with a frown.

          " Tharuni woke up.. she is one of the reason I got into an accident... They are planning a big shit... I found out everything on our wedding night... Before I come to you. They thought I forgot everything." He said chuckling and Priya felt like crying.

             " Since my accident.. that was planned and when I woke up Megha messed up my mind. I haven't had a clue later she started cheating on me and then Ajay took me here I got my memories back slightly and since then I had continuous sessions with Ajay as he made me remember things slowly and then for heavens that Megha left me then I thought to dig into my accident matter. Though Amaira shown me your pictures I never paid any head to them but then mom started to brag about you. I didn't knew it was you.. when I first met you the familiarity hit me hard.

        By then our sessions are very few but still  somehow my heart knew it is you... I wanted to distance myself from you so I could know who is the master mind behind the issue but then looking at that Tharun in that restaurant... Even after my accident he tried so many shits so I was angry but you... *Chuckles* but you my darling knows how to deal with people. My teachings haven't gone in drain..." He said and looked at her.

         She is in a daze and then suddenly again looked at him.. "if you won't continue you will regret teaching me." She mumbled and looked down making him chuckle and gulp when she again gave him a blank face.

              " So... On our wedding night I digged the matter and got to know there is someone else with Tharun but that person is highly confidential and we don't know who is it. The threats became much more serious from last month. That's why I didn't allow you to go out with Diya but...." He trailed off.

             She looked at him with still tears. "I.. I missed you.." she whimpered making his heart ache.. he pulled her in his arms making her go through a break down..  she hugged him tightly as he kissed her hair and temples...

          "When did you find out?" He said in a grave voice. "Soon after you left.... I was planning a surprise to you..*chuckles* but received the biggest shock.." she said in a small voice.

          "She would have been a healthy if it wasn't for my accident right? She would have been Diya's older sister... She would have been my life.." he said as he smiled through the tears still keeping her head near his chest.

       "What if it 'he'?" She asked in a small voice as lifted her head to look at him. "Father instincts." He said as tears rolled down his eyes.. they both grieved their loss in silence..

🥺🥺🥺 Next chapter... Wait for it ....

This is not the whole matter. The whole truth is still yet to be revealed. Who is that mystery person ?🤐🤯🤔🤫

Vote, comment and support me❤️.

Love-Anya.