two

ʚ First Impressions ɞ

"Why do I have to be on the same team as the teme?" The Jinchuriki boy lets out a gloomy groan

"Why do I have to be on the same team as the teme?" The Jinchuriki boy lets out a gloomy groan. Naruto didn't mind the girls but the Uchiha boy is what he is up against. He walks down the hallway to find Misa heading towards his direction.

"Misa-chan!" He waves at the delicate girl. She gasps a little but greeted back. "N-Naruto-san, how are you doing?" She spoke in her meek voice. "I'm doing fine. I see you got your lunch." Naruto points his index finger at the bento box. Misa nods and dares to ask him "W-Wanna have lunch with me?" She asked kindly. Since they're on the same team, my as well socialize. But unfortunately, Naruto denied her offer because he got some things to do. Misa understood and decided to just have lunch alone.

Not to mention, it's a beautiful day. She ate her lunch under a big green tree; enjoying the delicious grilled fish, onigiri, and her favorite dessert are crepes. Her mother packed her a meal. Guess she gets to be spoiled. While having her lunch, Misa watches the birds fly in the blue sky. Carelessly not worrying about the problems around them. She wonders if she'll have a moment in her life to stay in peace forever. 'I guess I'm just dreaming.' she thought.

Misa then hears voices talking. Behind her, a few feet away was Sakura and...Sasuke? Hmm? The ebony-haired girl tilts her head in confusion. They were talking to each but it doesn't seem right for many reasons. Sasuke is a person who hardly interacts with others. Especially girls.

As a level-head student, Misa realizes it's not "Sasuke". 'Naruto-san, why are you disguised as Sasuke-san?' she questions mentally. However, the moment when they were about to press lips, "Sasuke" dashes off to elsewhere. Misa didn't know what she just watched but she laughs it off. "Naruto-san has a crush on Sakura-san. Kawaii." The petite girl smiles while packing her things and head back to class.

The fine wind blows her long locks in the air when walking with such grace. Misa looks like a real princess from a fairytale. Ethereal beauty, kind personality, and is destined to become a shinobi.

✧˖*°࿐

Afterward, she comes across the real Uchiha boy with his hands in his pockets and a stoic face. "O-Oh k-konichiwa, S-Sasuke-san." Her timid nature was kicking in. He stopped right in front to look at her from head to toe. The girl is short, about his chest level. But what caught his cold gaze was her rose pink eyes. He never saw eyes like that. They were unique, pure, and...adorable.

Sasuke flinched a little and shakes his head. "Hn. You're going back to class?" He asked her. "H-Hai." Misa answers. The two walk-in silence, not uttering a word. Sasuke sets his onyx eyes on the girl. Her hair is long. It was like a waterfall behind her back. Silky looking too. "S-Sasuke-san." He got distracted that he didn't hear her. "Sasuke-san," Misa calls him again. Sasuke sighs "What is it?" He asked in a plain tone. She fidgets her fingers; one of her worst habits. "A-ano, d-do you think we'll make a good team?" She wonders.