chapter 2

I woke up in the morning and took a bath a warm delightful shower

damn the shower was different from the one at home myb its just because am not used to such expensive things

Once i was done with my bath i picked out an out fit that consisted of beatiful jeans and a sweater together with my vans sneakers

Once am done i go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for myself and my roommate but once i get there i find out that she has already prepared pancakes,boiled eggs and tea my favourite kind of breakfast

Once am done i go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for myself and my roommate but once i get there i find out that she has already prepared pancakes,boiled eggs and tea my favourite kind of breakfast .

We ate our breakfast while chating and she invited me to go out with her to meet her friends in the afternoon but i turned her down since i wanted to relax after yesterday's trip.

Once she left the house i had some me time so i desided to watch my favourite Turkish dizi on YouTube like i always do and i did enjoy my day but somehow i ended up falling asleep might be because I was tired .

But the time i woke up it was it was around for 4pm. i decided to take a warm bath so i prepared a bubble bath onc i was done with that i settled on my night wear which consists of shorts and a t-shirt once i was settled i decided to go and prepare dinner for me and my roommate

On my way to the kichen i noticed someone sitting on the couch wich made to jump with a lil bit of a sound coming out of my mouth the sound caused the person to turn around

And oh my God it was a very handsome boy whose lips were so perfect i wouldn't hesitate kissing them he was looking at me with confusion wich imediately turned into a cute smile.

I asked him who he was and what he was doing in our apartment without knocking on the door .

"I dont think i need permission from a cute little girl to enter my own apartment" he said .

And i said uuh i dont know who you are and not planning to find out but i"ll have you know that kendall is not around she'll probably be back at 6 pm so if you're planning to wait for her make yourself at home with that i went to the kichen to prepare dinner.

Wen i was in the middle of preparing dinner he came to the kichen and tried to annoy me with his nonstop talks.

i ended up finding out that his name is mathew Thompson , kendall's cousin who goes to the same varsity as me and kendall . he is a bussiness major his family is very rich wich kendal didnt tell me but now makes sense because of expensive apartment .

I have also learned that he has his own room in this apartment and his parents got it for him as a birthday day present wich means that i will be seeing him so often wich am not happy with since he is a conceded jerk.

He waited for an hour includung the time of arival and decided to leave since kendall didnt come at 6 pm. Once i was done i served myself and ate after eating I did my dishes and decided to go to sleep.