Eleven🥰

"These bitches dramatic,she got two niggas tatted,her nigga and her side nigga cool, hoes be savage.Daquan Rapped along With MoneybaggYo as he flew my car down the highway.

"First she want you, then she don't, you know these bitches bipolar,probably had her after I did, so you got the leftovers.He said slowing down the car as he made a exit.

"Man, shit got ugly yesterday, I must let you know,I had got up with this lil' bitch I just met at the store,Playin' lame, actin' like she never done this before,It ain't even been ten minutes and my dick in her throat (uh)
Gettin' ready to go (on the way out)
Her nigga at the door (I'm lookin', I'm clutchin')
Don't wanna get shot (your best bet)
Take it up with the hoe (get some control)
A bitch gon' do whatever a nigga allow her to do (fact)
Club hop, pussy pop, then come lay up with you, what?He mumbled making me roll my eyes.

"Babe I'm hungry.I said making him look at me.

"Bruhh u just said u wasn't hungry when we stopped at Five Guys.He said lookin at his phone before back at the road.

"I didn't want it then.I said making him look at me.

"What u mean u didn't want it then?He said looking at me.

"I want it now.I said looking at him.

"I'm not turning back around.He said making me sigh and look out the window.

"Ok Daquan.I said still looking out the window.

"So u mad now?He said starting to rub my thigh.

-My phone started ringing and it was Kaliyah making me answer it.

"I'm back home bitch.She said all excited.

"How was Cali?I asked as Daquan hand went inside my tights.

"It was cool but we not gonna talk about me I heard u dating Daquan now.She said as I tried to move Daquan hand as he rubbed my honeypot through my panties.

"Yeah.I said grabbing his hand as he looked at me.

"And u pregnant.She said making me shake my head.

"And yes Gabby told me.She said as I looked at Daquan as he looked at his phone and then looked at me.

-I looked at his phone and it was Nicole calling him.

"Imma call u back.I said before hanging up and grabbed his phone before he could and answered it.

"Fuck is u calling him fa.I said mugging him.

"Put Daquan On the phone.She said sounding all tuff on the phone.

"Naw he can't talk right now.I said before hanging up.

-I put his phone back we're it was as he looked at me as we pulled up to his house.I got outta the car and headed towards the front door.
*
*
*
*
-It was 3:00 in the morning and me and Daquan was laying on the couch in the living room watching Netflix.

"Babe?He said as I ignored him I been ignoring him ever since we got to his house.

"So u gone ignore me all day?He said as I didn't say nun.

-He grabbed my neck making me look at him.

"U don't hear me?He asked making his grip tighter around my neck.

-I closed my eyes as he let my neck go and switched are positions.He started kissing and sucking on my neck making me try my hardest not to moan,he got to chest and did the same leaving hickeys on my neck and chest.He went under the cover and slid my panties off.

"Daquan we in the living room.I said as he started doing him.

"Don't talk to me.He said as I start playing in his hair.

——————————————

Ion care i love them being together❤️👌🏽