Seventeen🚗

Gabby & Luke

Gabby & Luke

Amber & Tye

Niyah & Daquan

Niyah & Daquan

Channel & Dre

-I finished putting up my curtains as Ava was sleep in the bed,Daquan walked in the room making me roll my eyes as I picked up my phone to see a text from Deshawn saying he outside.

"Where u going?Daquan said as I picked up my purse and keys.

"I be back.I said heading outta the room as he followed me downstairs.

-Gabby looked at me making me mug her before opening the front door and walking out.

"Man U going wit this gay ass Nigga?Daquan said as I walked up to Deshawn car.

"And Is!Deshawn said getting outta the car.

"Deshawn lets go.I said as Amber,Gabby and Channel headed towards the car.

-I rolled my eyes as they got in the car.

"Did u not want us to come?Channel said making me look at my phone as we pulled off.
*
*
*
*
"Make his pockets hurt.Deshawn whispered in my ear as this boy that we used to go to school wit us was asking for my number.

-He handed me his phone making me look at him before grabbing it and putting my number in.He smirked and walked away as I gave it back.

"There go Dre and them.Channel said as we turned around and started walking off as they headed are way.

"Channel!Dre yelled making us stop and turn around.

-Daquan mugged me as they got closer to us making me mug him back.

"What was y'all doing wit that group of niggas?Dre said grabbing Channel.

"Nothinggg.She said pulling away from him.

"Bro come on!Tye said grabbing Amber and walking away heading towards the bathroom.

"We haven't even been here that long and y'all tryna start sum shit?Deshawn said before grabbing me.

"Lets go friend.He said making Daquan aggressively grab me away from him.

"Daquan don't grab me like that.I said snatching away from him.

"U better chill the fuck out.He said pulling me back to me.

"Daquan stop.I said pulling him away from me making Deshawn grab me again.

"Stop fucking grabbing me damn!I said making him let me go.

"Friend chill the fuck out like he said.Deshawn said as we walked away.

"But u and Ava can come to my house fa a few days until u feel comfortable around him again or whatever.He said as we headed towards the food court.

"I'll think about it.I said as he shook his head.
*
*
*
*
-I picked up Ava and her bag that I packed for her,it was around 12 o'clock and the boys went out like 4 hours ago and everybody else just been sleep,I walked outta Ava room and walked downstairs.

"Where u going?Gabby said looking at me from upstairs.

"Sum where else.I said walking up to the door.

-I unlocked it and walked outside closing the door behind me just to see them pulling up.I rushed back into the house and went upstairs,I went to Ava room and laid her back down and hid the bags I had packed before walking outta the room just to be face to face wit Daquan.

"What was u doing?He said as I smellin the Hennessy that he been drinking.

"Nun.I said making him push me into the room and close the door and lock it behind him.

"So u gone lie straight up to my face like u wasn't finna take Ava and leave me.He said making me look at him.

"I wasn't gone leave u we just need a break.I said making him look at me I could tell that he was mad asf.

"Man get yo ass on that bed and take them clothes off or imma rip them off.He said as I did what was told as he started taking his clothes off.

—————————-

😭✌🏽🥵