Fourteen🤔

"That dick got ha fucked up.I heard Amber say as I laid my head down on the desk.

"U ok today?Mr.Walker said touching my back.

"Um Mr.Walker u might not wanna touch her.Gabby said looking back at Daquan as he mugged the shit outta Mr.Walker.

"She had ha head down all day and that hoodie on.Sofia said sounding confused.

"U ok Niyah?Gabby asked making me keep my head down.

"Yeah.I said before clearing my throat.

-The bell rung making me get up,Daquan grabbed my hand as we headed outta the classroom.We made it outta the school and got in Daquan car making him start it and look at me.

"Don't let another nigga touch u!He said before pulling off.

"That was the teacher.I said rolling my eyes as I took my hoodie off.

"Roll yo eyes again.He said grabbing my hair before letting go.

"Daquan why tf u slap me last night.I said looking at his hand print on my face.

"Didn't I say I'm sorry.He said making me turn the radio up

"Ok Daquan.I said looking out the window.

"What u want to eat?He said speeding up the car.

"I'm not hungry.I said laying my head on the window.

"Yeah ok.He said as I closed my eyes.
*
*
*
*
"I'm outside.Gabby said on the phone before hanging up.

-I grabbed my bag as Daquan was sleep,I open the door and walked out closing it behind me.I walked towards the front door and opened it as Dre was walking In as I walked out,I walked to the car and got in making gabby look at me.

"Mama home so what u gone do about that?She said looking at my face.

"Is it almost gone?I asked making her shake her head yeah as she pulled off.

"Imma just put make up on it then she not gone see it.I said looking at my phone.

"She gone ask u why u wearing makeup cause u don't wear it.She said making me roll my eyes.

"Then u gone come in and start talking to her about sum else like always.I said making her laugh.

"U drive like a grandma.I said looking at her.

"And u drive too fast.She said giving me the middle finger.

"I can't wait til I have this baby.I said rolling my eyes.

"She/He gone come just don't rush it.She said making me rub my stomach.

——————————————

Ok cause she finna have this baby so🖕🏽👌🏽😩