TwentyFour

"Niyah!?Daquan yelled as I walked outta the bathroom.

"What u yelling for?I said looking at him.

"Where yo phone at?He said looking at me.

-I shrugged before walking back into the bathroom to the light off.

"What y'all in here doing?Gabby asked walking in.

"Nothing why wassup?I said before sitting on the bed.

"Nothing just checking on u.Gabby said before walking out the room.

-Brianna walked in and sat on the end of the bed.

"What we doing today?She asked making me look at Daquan.

"What u tryna do?He said looking at the tv.

"First we need to go get my niece.She said making Daquan Look at his phone as it went off.

"They just pulled up.He said making me get outta the bed and walked outta the room.

-I walked downstairs to see that Gabby had already opened the door for them.

"She was good this time.Daquan mama said well she really was like his second mama.

"For the first time.I said grabbing Ava from her as she was sleep.

"Y'all have a great day.She said before walking outta the house closing the door behind her.

"Gabby can u take her stuff to her room please?I asked making gabby pick up her things.

-I walked upstairs and went to the room.

"She sleep?Brianna asked making me shake my head as I sat down on the bed.

-I laid her down making her move a lil bit.

"Anyways Quan want u.She said making me get up and go into the bathroom.

"I'm finna go out.He said getting dressed.

"Where u going?I said looking at him as he stopped to look at his phone.

-I looked at him as he ignored me.

"Daquan?I said making him look at me.

"Get ready u coming wit me.He said making me look at him.

"Ion wanna go.I said before tryna walk out but he grabbed me.

"Daquan let me go.I said tryna get away from him.

"Niyah Stop fucking playing wit me and go get dressed before I slapped the fuck outta u.He said making me snatch away from him and walk out.
*
*
*
*
"Aww congratulations.She said as Daquan looked at me.

"Thank u.I said giving her a fake smile.

"So let's talk about the house.Daquan said looking at her before sipping his drink.

"Oh yeah,so here's the keys and I just need u to sign these papers.She said handing Daquan the keys and sum papers and a pen.

-He signed the papers as I just looked around.

"Niya Im finna walk her to her car real quick.He said making me mug.

"Um ok?I said watching them walk off.

"Hey Beautiful.A dude said walking up to me.

-I tried to ignore him but he sat down by me.

"That was yo dude?He asked making me shake my head yeah.

"Call me when u ready to be wit a real nigga.He said giving me a card wit his number on it before walking off as Daquan walked up.

"Who was that?He asked as I shrugged.

-He grabbed my hand making me get up.I followed him outside and to the car.We got in the car and he looked at me and mugged me.

"Can't neva take yo ass now where without u being a hoe.He said before starting the car.

"Well if I'm a hoe let me out the car.I said rolling my eyes.

"Mane who u talking to!He said grabbing my face and making me look at him.

"Yo ass gone learn to stop fucking playing wit me.He said before letting my face go.

"Mane bye get out the car!He said lookin at me as I opened the door but he grabbed my hair.

"I change my mind u ain't going no where close the damn door.He said making me close the door as he let my hair go.

"Dumb ass bitch.He said pulling off.

"Get on my fucking nerves!He said still talking.

"Well if I get on yo nerves why u ain't let me leave huh?I asked lookin at him.

"If I get on yo nerves why u get me pregnant again?I said try not to cry.

"U the fucking reason why I hate life. I said before wiping my face and looking out the window.

-We pulled up to the house making me look at Daquan.He looked at me before slapping me making me start crying.

"U can leave ion really give a fuck go pack yo stuff.He said making me get out and rush into the house crying making everybody look at me as I ran upstairs and into the room.

"Girl u ok?Channel and grabby asked.

"No can y'all help me get my stuff and Ava stuff.I said still crying making Gabby and channel walk out.

-I started packing my things thats wasn't already packed.Daquan walked in and pushed me outta the way making me look at him as he snatched the stuff outta my hands.

"U not going no where bitch!He said as I still cried.

"Daquan just let me gooo!I said lookin at him.

-He turned around and grabbed me by my neck.

"BITCH U NOT GOING NO WHERE!He yelled before letting my neck go making me fall on the floor as he walked outta the room.

"We pac-Gabby said before stopping as she seen me on the floor.

-She rushed up to me before getting down and hugging me making me hug her back.

"Can u finish packing my stuff.I said letting her go and wiping my face.

"Yeah.She said getting up and walking into the closet.

-I got up and walked outta the closet and outta the room,I went downstairs and grabbed Ava as Brianna looked at me as I walked off heading back upstairs.

"I'll bring the bags to yo car.Gabby said as I picked up the keys to the Mercedes.

"Thanks.I said walking outta the room.

"Where Daquan?I said looking at Brianna.

"He just left.She said before I walked off heading towards the garage to see channel and Amber already in my car.

"How y'all get in my car?I said opening the back door and putting  Ava in her car seat.

"As u can See your doors were unlocked.Channel says making me look at her as I buckled Ava up.

-I popped the trunk for gabby and she put the bags in the trunk.

"I'm coming to.She said as I got in the car and started it.

-Gabby got in the car as I let the garage up and pulled out.Daquan and Dre pulled up as we was leaving making them do a u-turn making me speed the car up already knowing Daquan drive faster then me.

—————————————————

Here's another chapter