Part 25.5 (Re-written) ⚠️

Hi EXTRA steamy chapter ahead so SKIP this chapter if you are NOT into this!

Also it's the last smut in this book so we gonna keep it PG-13 after this!

Jace P.O.V

Extra Steamy scene start!

"Hmm, you want my c0ck now?", I said as I pulled the band of my boxer briefs and trust me my c0ck is already more than hard right now after watching him squirm and hearing him moans so loudly.

"Yess i want it please Jace!!", He begged as he's now in his knees grabbing my c0ck with his hands and give it a stroke, even with two hands my c0ck didn't fit into his hands.

"Then fvcking suck it!", I brought his mouth into my c0ck as I gripped on his hair, he manages to get half of it before gagging so I pull him out quickly don't want him to be overwhelmed by it.

"Relax baby, i know we need more practice if you want to swallow it all..", I said as he nodded and lick my c0ck from its head to the balls, i moaned at his actions as he strokes my c0ck again while bobbing his mouth in and out my c0ck. Fvck he's talented at this huh..

I can't wait another time so I told him to get on his back on the edge of the bed as he pulled out of my c0ck and pulled me into a sweet kiss as i grinned at him, he get on his back with his legs spread open. I grab condom in his nightstand drawer but he stopped me.

"Please Jace I want it raw.. I'm clean and so are you.. please Jace", he begged at me and who am i to reject my mate request so I poured a good amount of lube on my c0ck and his hole.

"Ready?", I asked as i position myself in front of his tight hole and he nodded and grab my head and kiss my lips, I put my hand and guide it into his tight hole. I push my tip in as he gasped underneath me and I try my best to not hurt him and to be slow.

"AHHH!!", He moaned at me as i pulled him into a kiss and whispered sweet nothings in his ear, telling him that I can pull out if he wants me to and he shook his head no and told me to wait for a minute so he can get used to my size.

"M-Move..", he said and so i did, i buck my hips in and out, even though it's only half of my c0ck inside of him right now I'm still glad that he's getting used to it. "J-Jace you can g-go deeper if you want..", he said softly and i asked him if that's okay and he nodded so I went in inch by inch and slowly pull back and in again. His muscles is more relaxed now as I'm more confident with picking up my pace with him.

"AHHH Jace W-What's that?!", He asked me while smiling and moaning in pleasure, i chuckled at him.

"It's your prostate baby, you like that?", I hit his prostate again as he screaming in pleasure while smiling at me. "FVCK YESS!!", he said and I nodded kissing him in the lips, we stare at each other as I'm working my hips into him. After some minutes now I'm now fvcking him furiously as he moaned in pleasure, I also starting to pull out and slam back into him as he scream as hard as he can.

"AHH YESS JACE DO THAT AGAIN!!", and I did, i pull out and slam back into him I can feel him pushing his rosebud at me every time I pulled out. After feels like an hour maybe more he cum so much and hard that it's spilling everywhere into the sheets and soon i followed.

"Please cum in me..", so i did, I shoot my loads into him as i growled in ecstasy and i bite his neck with my fangs, marking him. He's now forever will be tied with me. After my high I decided to kiss him on the lips as we still breathing heavily, we smiled at each other.

"Wow!", He said and I agree with him, it's my first time with a guy but it's definitely the best one. I pulled my now softening d!ck out of him as the cum rushed out from his hole, i grabbed the towel and let it flow on it. He seems embarrassed by it but i give him a cheeky smile and kiss his lips, after some of the cum rushed out. I picked him up and we went to take a bath in his nice and big bath tub.

We washed each other as we kissed and laughed and talk with each other, I'm grateful we finally mated and I'm very grateful he didn't run away nor reject me as his soulmate. I'm his as much as he's mine.

"Ashen.. i know it's only been 2 weeks going 3 now but I love you and i hope you know that..", i held his hand and give it a kiss as we snuggle up in the blanket. He looks at me while smiling with tears around his eyes.

"I love you too Jace... Forever and always..", with one last kiss we both sleep in peace.

~~~~~~
Hi guys so no more smut chapter after this!

Thank you for bearing with me, also PART 26 - end is going to be really interesting!