Part 30 (Re-written)

Leo P.O.V

I feel like my lungs have given up after running from them, I'm currently being chased by the cops. I search for the place to hide but find none, I crashed into something or rather someone. I look up to see John staring at me intensely, his face is full of disappointment. He grab my arm with his hand pulled me into the car parked near us. He shoved me into the passenger seat as he climbed into the driver seat, he closed the door and one of his finger lift up my face and I met with his green eyes.

"Why did you do it?", He asked me with such a disappointment in his voice, I just want to cry right there, right then. I shook my head as I feel the teardrops on my hand. He looks so upset now, "I offered you everything..", his voice sounds so hurt and I can't help but cry even more.

"I-I love you John..", i croaked as he shook his head in disbelief. "No you don't, that's why you didn't listen to me! It's over we're over!", He stated calmly, I feel like my world is crumbling down. The last two words is my fear, I can't lose him.

"N-Nooooooo", I feel someone poking me as I'm mourning over my loss.

"Leo.. Leo.. LEO!", I immediately wake up at that and I'm breathing heavily, I see Ashen look at me worriedly so it's just a dream? I try to calm myself but no use, Ashen grab my hand with his as he told Jace to bring me a water. Jace obeyed and go to the kitchen bringing me some water. I drink the water until the last drop, Ashen give me a sympathetic smile.

"Do you want to talk about it?", He asked in concern tone and i shook my head no, John probably wouldn't like it if I tell people about his TRUE identity and I'm myself isn't ready to come out yet. He nodded dropping the subject, I asked him what time is it now and he said it's 2PM. I widened my eyes at that, I've slept that long huh.. I can feel my stomach growled. I blushed because of it.

"Eh hungry? Don't worry my mom had prepared your foods earlier, I was going to wake you up but I hesitate because maybe you need some rest first..", he went to the kitchen and moments later he's back with two bowls of food. One is chicken alfredo and the other is a chocolate waffle.

"C'mon eat..", he offered and I nodded thanking him, I feel like I'm bothering him and his family too much now for someone who did something bad to him. He seems to read my mind and tell me that his family is fine and more than welcome to let me stay with them at least until my stepdad go to the jail. I nodded thanking him again. I went to eat all of the foods and I honestly feel like a homeless person.

Maybe I am a homeless now...

After I finished eating, he asked me some questions about my life and stepdad. I answered majority of them except the subject about my mom death, cause it's always making me vulnerable every time someone brought things about her. Like my stepdad did.

"So Leo.. my parents is welcoming you here and willing to protect you from that disgusting stepdad of yours but in one condition..", he said, i gulped and nodded. "You need to tell us where he live, work, and where's his hangout place at...", I nodded, i know they want to know about it cause of course David was the one forcing me to do this. I tell him about where he live which is my house, but I also tell him that David had a cabin and he never really tell me about it and never even once brought me there. He nodded then told me to continue.

"He works as a hunter and sometimes help his friends work in the local repair shop near my house..", I said, he nodded at me then I continue. "His hangout place is everywhere to be honest.. he has friends all over this town so that's why I can never really running from him..", he give me a sympathetic looks and pull me into his embrace.

"Don't worry about it, the police already investigate and secure the area of my house. They just need your honest answer tonight..", i take a deep breath and nodded.

It's time for David to finally learn and stop his mistakes and his trash attitude, I need to be stronger than him cause I'm the right one!

Suddenly I heard Jace screaming in surprise at his phone,
"Ashen! I've gained 235 followers!!!", he said excitedly as Ashen sighed and I chuckled at that. I see Ashen come closer towards him and they look so happy with each other.

I wonder if J- no he won't like me that way.. he's too much of a homophobic to ever be kind to me if I ever come out as gay..

~~~~~~
Poor my baby Leo 😔❤️
We're nearing the end of this book guys.. I decided I'm- read till the end 😘