Part 29 (Re-written)

Ashen P.O.V

At around 8.30 AM my parents arrived back at home, my mom immediately pulled me into a tight hug, she even kissed my face like a little child. She's thanking God that I'm safe, I turn to give my dad a hug as he patted my back. I look at Jace who's nervously pulling the hem of his shirt.

"Mom, dad... This is Jace my boyfriend..", I introduce Jace as he smiles at them and offering them a handshake but my mom being my mom, hug him instead.

"Oh so you're my little boy keeper?", She said between the hug, Jace seems caught off guard at the sudden movement from my mom. I chuckled at it as Jace relax to her hug, she pulls away and smile at him then my dad shake his hand with Jace. Jace looks terrified now, my dad can be a scary and intimidating person if he wants to.

"What's your intentions with my son here?", He asked seriously, oh here we go again.

Jace gulped at the question, "I want to love him sir and make him happy of course..", my dad eyes narrowed at his statement.

"You don't want to have sex with him then?", My dad asked bluntly as I sighed at it, Jace gulped again. "I-Uh..", my dad suddenly laugh at him.

"I'm just joking, I know y'all kids will have sex these days so that's fine BUT don't be silly protect your willy!", Not my dad quoting the article he read about gay sex before, Jace look at my direction. Well it happens and I liked it.

"Dad c'mon don't scare him like that, I promise you he's good..", I said as I pull my dad's arm to the kitchen where mom is. She put the foods and beverage she bought into the refrigerator. They both look at me, mom with that teasing smile and dad with his dad face.

"So do you love him?", My mom suddenly asked and I raised an eyebrow at her as she shrugged. Do I love him? I mean it's only been 3 weeks now what could happen next?

"Yes...", My mom beamed at me and hug me again, my mom really likes hug. My dad went to the living room and I forgot to tell them about Leo situation.

"Ashen... Who's the boy on the couch?", My dad called from the living room as my mom raised an eyebrow at me, i went to the living room to see my dad crossing his hands on his chest. I see Jace sit on the left side of the couch

"I don't know you're into polygamous now?", He raised an eyebrow looking concern, did he really think that I'm dating Leo too now? I tell them to sit at the other side of the couch and I start to explain everything. At first my dad was angry to find out that I'm letting my "stalker" sleep in my own house but I tell them everything Leo told me.

"So please let him live here for some time... He's clearly forced to do this by his stepdad, he's been a mess and I saw a scar on his arm so his stepdad clearly is abusive towards him..", I begged them as my mom look at me concerned then my mom nodded.

"Okay sweetie.. after I hear the story from you about this boy maybe he better off without his stepdad now.. but he needs to tell us where's his stepdad so the police could investigate him and hopefully imprisoned him.",after that they both said that they're exhausted and I told them to have a rest afterall they just got back from a trip. They went upstairs to their room, so now it's only me and Jace with Leo snoring sounds. Jace come closer to me and I lean in to kiss him on the lips.

"Man your father is kind of scary and intimidating..", he exhale some breath of relief, i chuckled at him.

"Yup he can be intimidating if he wants to but trust me he's one of the silly dad in the world once you get to know him better.", I kissed his hand reassuringly and he nodded.

"So from now on I need to "wrap my silly" to have sex with you?", He tease, i rolled my eyes at him. I like it bare but okay.

"I love bareback though, especially with that giant tool!", I grasped his lower area as he gasped and laugh.

"Oh baby, you're kinky!", He kissed me again and I open my Instagram account to like some post then I ask Jace.

"Do you have Instagram?", He look at me and shook his head no. Really a good looking guy like him is literally instagramable looks.

"You look like a model and people in Instagram love that kind of looks..", he honestly could have 100k followers or more if he wants to, he raised an eyebrow. "You want me to make Instagram now?", I nodded. I mean he has good looks so why waste it?

"Okay make em for me!", He cheekily said, I rolled my eyes but do what he said either way. I type in his email address and his phone numbers, then I select a good username for him.

"What's your username that you're gonna use?", I asked as he hummed, I can't tell if he fakes think about it or if he really thinks about it.

"I don't know you tell me..", he grinned like a little boy, so I thought of a catchy username for him. Hmm Jace_X? Or Jacx_? Or XanJa14? Or Jax_ace?

I told him to pick my recommendation and he picked the "Jax_ace" one, I pick the his profile photo it's Jace picture after our second date, he looks extra good looking there. I continue and I posted the photo of him pulling his wet white shirt up revealing his delicious abs underneath it, it's from our first time swimming together in my pool.

I write the caption "newbie here😄" and add bunch of hashtag to it like majority of Instagram models. It posted then I went to my account to follow him and like his post, it's only been like 20 seconds but there already 12 likes on his photo and he already gained 9 followers on that exact time, well 10 including me. He's watching me doing it and he smiles at me and peck me on the lips.

~~~~~~~~
Ooo Jace first time on Instagram 🙈
Don't forget to vote and comment on this part