Shock

Drishti opened her eyes and found herself half on the floor and her head on the sofa. Then she realised that after crying a lot her eyes gave up and she ended into this sleeping position.

Her head was heavy due to crying, she stood up and was going to have the medicine for her headache just then her foot hitted the remote of tv.
She thought to on the TV as she thought some sound from it will help in killing her loneliness.
She switched the tv on and got shocked.... Actually she was watching a news channel which said.

New York faced  shocks of earthquake, in which a 7 floored building collapsed... Leading to death of several people.

Remote fell down from her hand. She stood there still as a pillar.

In New York,

Rakshit- Vinay, check karo humare saare employees thik hai ki nhi. Aur agar koi injured hai toh usse admit karvao.

Vinay- yes, sir.

And he left.

After few hours.

Doorbell rings...
The door was opened by Ms Shina,  she was there to take Rakshit's  signature on contract and was about to leave when she heard the door bell and opened the door.

Ms Shina- yes, how may I help u.

"Go to hell" was answered by angry drishti.

She pushed her aside and asked a servent.

Drishti- room to Mr Shergill?

Mary(the cook) - it's on the left.

She dropped her luggage there itself.
And rushed to his room.

She was going to enter when she realised the door is lock. Her veins were getting numb as she could not wait anymore. She started banging the door like a maniac.

Rakshit- who is this..

She banged again... She was on verge of crying by now.
Rakshit stood up and opened the door.

Rakshit- are you ma-

She jumped and hugged him tight using all her strength.

Rakshit- Mrs Shergill tum.. Tum yahan... And he reciprocated the hug.

Drishti starts crying louder in his embrace. She broke the hug.She starts checking him his hands, face, shoulder,forehead....she felt relief after seeing him fine. She hugged him again.