New feelings

Rakshit lifted her and her feet was in air now. He twirled her round. Soon the room was filled with her giggles. She was smiling from her heart... Her pale face with which she entered was now changed into the brightest one. She was glowing in his embrace.

After her pleading Rakshit put her down. They look into each others eyes. Rakshit moved his face closer to her, he fanned his lips against her and looks in her eyes as if asking for her permission, she closed her eyes and parted her lips giving him the right.

Soon his lips found hers and he poured all of his love, regret, care and affection to her

Soon his lips found hers and he poured all of his love, regret, care and affection to her.... She also started responding soon and the kiss turned into a passionate one.
After some time they were out of breath so they had to part their lips... But they join their  foreheads, Rakshit found her all red....or specifically beetroot red...afterall it was their first kiss....both were breathing heavily... finding solace near each other and thanking their destiny.

But as a moment spoiler Rakshit's phone rang. Drishti was blushing, her cheeks were heated and she was unable to match his gaze, so taking advantage of his ringing phone, she pushed him and ran to washroom.

The call was from Vinay. Rakshit slapped his forehead... Made an grumpy face as if his favorite candy was snatched from him. Then he received his call.

Rakshit- Vinay u have a really bad timing.

Vinay- sorry sir... Kya hua?

Rakshit- kuch nhi... Tumne call kyu kiya.

Vinay- sir woh... Meeting ka time ho gaya hai.... And u are not here.

Rakshit was not listening to him as his gaze was on the door of washroom which was still locked by his blushing wife.

Vinay- sir... Sir, are u there?

Rakshit- haan... Kya hai?

Vinay- sir meeting is on... It's really important for u to come.

Rakshit- on my way.

Vinay- ok sir.
The call got disconnected. He left for office smiling as he knew his wife would not be able to face him so soon.
After some time drishti came out... She looked at the room, it was planned in blue colour his favorite colour. She was all red... Looking her cheeks in the mirror... She smiled remembering their confession... And their first kiss.... And there was a knock on the door.

Drishti- come in.

Mary(the cook) - maam, breakfast and juice for u.

Drishti- but I didn't ask for anything.

Mary- but sir told to give it to u.

Drishti(smiles) - okay... Thanks... Sorry ur name?