Soulful Night

Sorry I know I m
Late but I was busy
with my studies..
Now go ahead u can
curse me later😂.

They were still in each other's embrace then Mark entered with a cake... written Happy Engagement on it...
Rakshit turned to cut the cake and saw drishti is missing. He turned back and found her on knees with a ring for him.

Rakshit(smiles)- Mrs Shergill, get up.

Drishti- aapne meri baat mani thi.. Nai na to phir mein kyun manu... She said making a cute pout.
Rakshit kissed her pout and due to his sudden action drishti got numb... He lifted her and made her sit on the table. While drishti could not help blushing...

Rakshit- ab kuch bologi...

Drishti- wo..mein...bhul gai..

Rakshit- ab pata chala meri kya haalat ho rhi thi kuch der pehle...

Drishti- ab aap aise chidaayenge to mein kese bolungi

Rakshit- okay... Nahi chidaaraha ab bolo...

Drishti- aap ghuriye mat pehle to.. Aur apni aankhe band kariye phir bolungi...

Rakshit sighs and follows his wife's command.

Drishti- mein pehle aysi nahi thi jaisi ab hun.... Pehle jab chaachi ke saath rehti thi toh gussa ho ke bhi kabhi kisi peh gussa nhi kar paati thi...ladna jhagadna to aata hi nhi tha.
Phir aapse mili kehne ko to aapki PA thi par aapke saamne apni feelings express karne se kabhi khud ko rok hi nhi payi.
Rakshit smiles with still his eyes closed...
Aapse milne ke baad pata chala ki mere ander ek ziddi, ladaaku drishti bhi rehti hai.
Aur phir ek din mene jaane anjaane mein apni zindagi ka best decision le liya... Apse shaadi karne ka... She was in tears by now.. While Rakshit was still smiling. She helds his hands and said..

Drishti- Thank you... Shaadi se backout nhi karne ke liye.

Rakshit could not wait anymore to match his gaze with her so he opened his eyes.... Drishti looked in his eyes..

Drishti- I love u... I really really love u.

Rakshit just smashed his lips on her pouring all his feelings that contained... happiness, satisfaction, emotions, care, affection and mostly... Love Or can say pure love.

After their passionate kiss,

Rakshit- ab pehna bhi do... Then we need to celebrate. 😉

Drishti slids the ring in his finger.

Rakshit- classy choice Mrs Shergill

Rakshit- classy choice Mrs Shergill... Par tumne ring kab li?

Drishti- jab aapse milne office aa rahi thi tab? Mene yeh ring dekhi aur achi lagi to le li... Phir Mark se kaha ki abhi apne pass rakhe jab me kahun tab de... Aur abhi

Rakshit- jab Mark cake leke aaya tab tumne ring le li... Smart Mrs Shergill.

Drishti- thank you..
Rakshit helps her in getting down from the table. They cut the cake and feed each other.

Rakshit- chalo ab tum dinner karlo

Rakshit- chalo ab tum dinner karlo...kyunki mujhe toh bhuk nhi hai ab... I want something else u know 😉.

Drishti again blushed...

Rakshit- pata hai tumhe mene red saree hi kyun di?

Drishti nodds negatively..

Rakshit- bcoz after seeing u blushing... Mera favorite colour red ho gaya hai.

Drishti(not looking at him) - stop it now..

Rakshit-okay, now have ur dinner or else I have other plans.

Drishti(whispers in his ear) - then go for it... I don't feel like having dinner.

Rakshit was shocked hearing her but she smiled to her brightest... in no time she was carried in his arms and headed towards their bedroom.

Rakshit laid her on the bed and was going to unzip her blouse but before that he looked in her eyes as if asking for her permission

Rakshit laid her on the bed and was going to unzip her blouse but before that he looked in her eyes as if asking for her permission.. She just hugged him tight in response and gave him his right.
He unzipped her blouse and showered open mouth kisses from her neck to shoulder.... She just moaned calling his name "Rakshit" He was the happiest listening his name from her as she never called him just Rakshit. And now he got the chance... He slowly whispers in her ears... " Abse tum mujhe issi nam se bulaogi" and she blushes again hiding her face in his chest.
Rakshit pulls the rope of the curtain over the bed and the curtain covers them...and it became their soulful night.

Precap- Last part on 7th may.

The curtain has fallen
so no peeping 😜.
How was unique proposal
from drishti...and
their further conversation..
Pls do let me know..
And don't forget to
hit the star⭐
Waiting....
Happy reading 😄