surprise! or maybe not? || allen

plot : with the help of his members, y/n surprises her boyfriend for his birthday but kinda fails to.

"woobin can you blow these balloons for me, ok thank you. jungmo put the banners up there in the middle and- yAH STOP RUNNING!"

y/n is currently directing the cravity members to help her fix the practice room for allen's birthday, the boys were cooperative just easily distracted.

allen was still doing a vlive for the fans so they took the opportunity to arrange a mini surprise party in the practice room. he was supposed to be out for 2 hours because of another schedule which means that they still have plenty of time left.

however, it's been an hour and a half since he left and they blew 10 ballons- and 8 of them popped because they playfully sat on it- leaving them 2, glitters and confetti are everywhere, and a banner that says 'merry christmas!' which was crossed out with a red pen and changed to 'happy birthday!'.

y/n assigned taeyoung, seongmin, and hyeongjun on the rush to buy the banner and ballons so they didn't double check if it was the correct banner.

luckily, the birthday cake was still alive and thriving.

woobin blew the last balloon and threw it to the ground carefully. jungmo attached the banner safely and correctly with the help of serim.

they were finally done after almost 2 hours of just decorating a room. "so now what do we do?" wonjin asks y/n while putting on a birthday hat on himself. "we wait for him of course,"

"it'll be funny if he comes unintentionally-" before minhee even got to finish, the door opened.

it was allen.

everybody was shocked and freezed when they saw him, and quickly glared at minhee, "i didn't mean it!" he defended.

they were about to complain when they heard allen speak, "aww is this for me? thank you very much! i'm so happy for you guys!" he was too happy that they didn't say anything about the ruined surprise.

"happy birthday babe! i love youu" y/n approached allen and hugged him. "thank you! did you all do this?" he asked, while returning the hug.

the boys and y/n nodded and he smiled again. "happy birthday hyung!" "happy birthdayy!" the boys cheered.

allen smiled and broke from the hug and placed his arm around y/n's shoulder. "yah what kind of birthday party is this without a cake?" he joked.

"oh the cake! right!" jungmo said before grabbing the cake from the table. he skipped to allen with the cake on his hands which made everyone worry "hey be careful with that-"

*thump* the cake fell.

"KOO JUNGMOOOOOOOO!"

a/n ; happy birthday to our dearest rapper allen!!!🎉🎉