i'm here for you || wonjin

plot : y/n wakes up from a horrible nightmare and her bestfriend and flatmate, wonjin, comforts her.

requested by ddaarraaa.

2:45 am

"no- please- help me- STOP!"

y/n screamed, suddenly waking up, sweating and breathing heavily. she just had a nightmare where she was trapped in a cage underwater deep down in the ocean. she has *aquaphobia, which made her anxious and panic.

"y/n- y/n! are you alright?!" wonjin barged in her room, and worriedly sat on her bed before cupping her cheeks and checking if she's alright.

y/n immediately hugged him, making him flustered, but hugged her back and patted her shoulder nevertheless.

she began to cry and wonjin stroked her hair carefully. "don't cry, i'm right here," he said softly.

they stayed in that position for 3 minutes before y/n parted from his chest.

"i-i'm sorry," she pointed to the large tear stain that was now on his white shirt. wonjin smiled before patting her head, "no, it's fine. you should go back to sleep."

he tucked her in her blanket and was about to leave when y/n caught his arm, making him turn around.

"can you- can you sleep with me tonight? "

flashback

y/n carried the heavy boxes filled with her stuff one by one to her room in the second floor. she has been moving her stuff all day and she hasn't even saw her roomate.

she was informed that she'll be having a flatmate, although landlord didn't tell their gender. but, she assumed that it was a she.

her legs were getting wobbly as she began to step with the final heavy box on her hands. but she got out of balance and was about to slip when-

she felt a pair of hands catching her, refraining her from falling. she opened her eyes to see a pretty and handsome man staring at her. "are you okay?" the man asked.

she woke up from her thoughts and noticed their current position. she awkwardly coughed and avoided his eye contact. the guy noticed and carefully put her down while letting out a soft "sorry".

y/n dusted her pants before smiling back at the guy "you must be my roomate's boyfriend, i'm her roomate, y/n,"

"pleasured to meet you y/n, i'm ham wonjin, your roomate."

wonjin turned off the lights before going to bed with y/n, who calmed down and was getting sleepy as well

"goodnight y/n," he was about to close his eyes when he felt a soft tap on his shoulder. he faced to his left and saw y/n looking at him with sparkly eyes.

"can we cuddle? i mean if you don't want to it's fine but-" "come here," wonjin wrapped his arms around her waist and y/n puts her chest on his neck.

he stroked her head until he felt like she fell asleep. he was scared that she will have another nightmare again, so he decided to sleep a little bit later.

since she was asleep, he decided to trace some words behind her back. words that he can't tell her when she's in front of him.

he carefully traced the words, "i like you" and as soon as he was finished, he felt her loosen up and parted her body from his and looked at him at the eye with a smile.

this made wonjin wide eyed as he thought she was asleep, but the words she said after made his eyes wider.

"i like you too,"

*aquaphobia - when you find any source of water causes you an excessive amount of anxiety

a/n ; the cuddling part is kinda weird, i'm sorry HAHAHA

a/n 2 ; so some members haven't had an imagine yet, but i have the drafts of their stories, i'll just fix it hehe