drunken midnights || serim

plot : serim gets a phone call from y/n, however a man's voice spoke saying his girlfriend was alone all drunk.

11:56 pm

serim nervously tapped the table as the clock ticks continuously. it was getting later at the night and y/n hasn't come home yet.

he arrived in her house an hour before and she wasn't around. assuming that she went out for a short walk, he shrugged and played with his phone on her couch while waiting for her.

but now that it was almost midnight, he was getting anxious and worried. she wasn't answering her phone too.

he also tried going to some places she possibly might be in but there were no traces of y/n anywhere.

serim just decided to be hopeful and wait for her to come home or a call.

while thinking of her, his phone rang. he frantically took it and he sighed in relief. it was y/n.

"y/n? where are you? it's literally 12-"

"hello? is this- um her boyfriend?" a deep voice answered and loud noises on the background, alerting serim. she was with a guy.

he faked coughed, "yes? who are you? why are you with my y/n?" he calmly answered with a fake manly voice.

serim was genuinely confused and worried more than angry that y/n was with an another guy. he trusts her after all.

"well uh, me and my girlfriend found your girlfriend drunk here alone in the bar we were in and we approached her and she told us to call "serim the idiot boyfriend" on her phone," the dude said while trying not to laugh at the last part.

he parted his phone in his now red ears, a little embarrassed with the nickname. he exhaled sharply before putting his phone near his ear again.

"where are you?"

"thank you again!" serim thanked the couple who smiled back at him waving goodbye

"i don't want to go homeee~~ park serim isn't there in that house," he faced his right and let out a chuckle.